Forbidden Allure ~ The Remix

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden Allure ~ The Remix

Deleted due to author's wishes.
    Last edited by Cat 25; 03-03-2011, 07:33 AM.

loved it! i really liked the different way you had tess finding out clark's secret it was perfect .... ps. chants loudly sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lana4ever
      loved it! i really liked the different way you had tess finding out clark's secret it was perfect .... ps. chants loudly sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked it too, especially the different version of Tess finding out his secret, but there were some parts from the original that didn't make it into this one that i loved as well. Can't remember what they are, i'll have to go back and read it again to find which ones.

I also chant 'Sequel'

Comment

Thanks guys! You never know, I might continue the sequel...

Comment

I really liked the remix. I'd had wanted Tess to find out about Clark's secret differently in the first story and this one did that nicely . A sequel would be awesome or just more Clark/Tess in general would be just as awesome!

Comment

Awesome.

Was Tess saying "Checkmate" when about to shoot Lex an alluding to the sequel?

A sequel with absolute justice would be nice, with the JL guys owning the JSA guys instead of getting tutored. :P

Comment

I liked the changes that you made and I agree w/ the others about Tess finding out about Clark's secret was better this time around. Although, I did like the "Hex" chapter from the previous version because it was rather entertaining even though it was from Chloe's POV.

Comment

That's the first Cless fanfiction I've ever read and I was hooked after the first chapters. Thanks for making a Cless shipper out of me, Cat.

Comment

i loved this story before and after you made the changes... great job

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎