Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty sure the General knows...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Clark's Record is "too clean" meaning someone had reason to go in and delete things.
    2. No one could have done that list that he gave Clark in a day.
    3. His daughter has always fallen for men who make the news not those that write about it.
    4. There are pictures of Clark hanging out with a girl who has the same powers as the Blur.
    5. There is a refinery fire in Smallville. Clark disappears for 20 seconds, The blur is reported to have put out the fire. Clark shows back up with soot on his face.
    6. Clark is a reporter who writes very few articles..."What does he do with his time?"
    7. The Blur appears out of nowhere (again in Smallville) to save Lois from an explosion at the Talon. Clark is one of the only people who knew that she was in there.
    8. Clark's mother is strongly against the Vigilante Registration Act.

Sam Lane managed to figure out in a day what most of the rest of the cast of this show has been oblivious about for 6-10 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by luclin999
      1. Clark's Record is "too clean" meaning someone had reason to go in and delete things.
      2. No one could have done that list that he gave Clark in a day.
      3. His daughter has always fallen for men who make the news not those that write about it.
      4. There are pictures of Clark hanging out with a girl who has the same powers as the Blur.
      5. There is a refinery fire in Smallville. Clark disappears for 20 seconds, The blur is reported to have put out the fire. Clark shows back up with soot on his face.
      6. Clark is a reporter who writes very few articles..."What does he do with his time?"
      7. The Blur appears out of nowhere (again in Smallville) to save Lois from an explosion at the Talon. Clark is one of the only people who knew that she was in there.
      8. Clark's mother is strongly against the Vigilante Registration Act.

Sam Lane managed to figure out in a day what most of the rest of the cast of this show has been oblivious about for 6-10 years.
      Great list.

I'm 99.99999999 percent sure that he figured it out. He's a four star general and a smart dude. Plus that whole conversation in the end was so indicative of him knowing.

Comment

• I was definately left with the impression that he knows who Clark is, No doubt at all.

Comment

• Also why would the General be giving him [subtle] advice on managing duties and family simultaneously if he thought of Clark as a simple reporter and a farm boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloisdestined
            Also why would the General be giving him [subtle] advice on managing duties and family simultaneously if he thought of Clark as a simple reporter and a farm boy
            Because he felt guilty about it, with Lois and explained to Clark that he wasn't a perfect father ? Come on, look from a wider perspective then this.

Comment

• Originally posted by luclin999
              In all fairness he wouldn't have figured anything out without the photo that Flag gave Lucy.

Comment

• No, I think Gen Lane would have figured it out. Esp after the super save in the Talon explosion. The photo had him thinking Clark was a vigilante sympathizer.

Comment

• I don't think he knows that Clark IS the Blur but I think he knows that Clark has a strong connection and has influence over the Blur

Comment

• The photo was the piece that tied Clark to the vigilantes which tied Clark to the Blur save. Without the photo, it was just the Blur did this and that. Clark did basically give up the secret by focusing on the vigiliante issue and Sam having the photo.

Comment

• Agreed. This was my opinion also.

Originally posted by zorasuperman
                      I don't think he knows that Clark IS the Blur but I think he knows that Clark has a strong connection and has influence over the Blur

Comment

• Originally posted by All about Clark
                        The photo was the piece that tied Clark to the vigilantes which tied Clark to the Blur save. Without the photo, it was just the Blur did this and that. Clark did basically give up the secret by focusing on the vigiliante issue and Sam having the photo.
                        Thats how I see it as far as the photo connect, Whether or not he thinks Clark is the blur I am not 100% certain but I do see it as at the very least he thinks he is heavily connected to the blur.

Comment

• I think he knows and he actually apologized to Clark since he was the one that saved his daughter.

Comment

• I'm going to say yes since he said he "kind of liked the idea of Lois having her own private guardian angel..." why would The Blur be Lois' private guardian angel unless he believed it was Clark?????

Comment

• Well, I didn't pick up on it until recently (get to that in a bit), but I see no problem with the theories on how/why he knows.

But at any rate, Smallville Season 11 #3 has Superman stating to Lois that Sam probably knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎