No announcement yet.

And finally the RED jacket....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncaged
    I'm not sure I'm a fan of his hair slicked back this way. Clark has worn many different hairstyles over the years so I think there's still time to find something else. I think for me it's the combination of shiny pleather and shiny slicked back hair that's just not working.
    I love his hair any way, but I agree that the shiny slicked back hair and the shiny suit are too much. Happily for me, he keeps the hair and ditches the jacket.

Comment

So glad to see the jacket again, but that hair still hasn't grown on me.

Comment

the fit b better if the blue shirt had a shield

Comment

I really don't understand this new look. You can't even really see his shield against the red jacket. This outfit really isn't even a costume. He'd be better off saving people in a red and blue leisure suit or a red smoking jacket. His hair is fine for Superman, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman_And_Lois
            I really don't understand this new look. You can't even really see his shield against the red jacket. This outfit really isn't even a costume. He'd be better off saving people in a red and blue leisure suit or a red smoking jacket. His hair is fine for Superman, though.
            yeah it really is just him wearing a jacket with the s on it...i s no one can see
            if the s was more visible it be cool
            but the plain blue shirt under? If u gonna have the jacket unzipped at least give him a shirt wit the s on it

Oliver's taylor failed...but didnt they say he goes thru another transition suit b4 the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by thereason
              yeah it really is just him wearing a jacket with the s on it...i s no one can see
              if the s was more visible it be cool
              but the plain blue shirt under? If u gonna have the jacket unzipped at least give him a shirt wit the s on it

Oliver's taylor failed...but didnt they say he goes thru another transition suit b4 the end of the season
              Fortunately, this is the transition suit. After this outfit, it's the real deal.

Comment

That was one of the few things I liked about the episode. Hopefully, we'll see much more of it in the future.

Comment

The new jacket is Clark's JLA team look. He doesn't need it with the public since they don't see him yet. I don't see a problem with the Blur's hair. It just means he is getting closer to being Superman. He looks great no matter how he wears his hair.

Comment

So far my theory on the fact that every time we see a Blur-costume on Clark the episode has been good in S10 even though the suit had nothing to do with it, except look good and get Clark into character!

Comment

Glad to see the red jacket,but lose the slicked back Fonz look without the forelock.

Comment

I just don't like the slicked hair.

Comment

I wonder..............if he unzips the jacket..........is there a blue T-shirt with a yellow S on it????

Comment

I'll say this much; as far as proto suits go, it ain't bad!

Comment

I was delighted that the suit finally made an appearance on an ordinary eppy . I thought Clark looked great and very supermanly . He's getting there .

Comment

Originally posted by Tekken Force
                                I just don't like the slicked hair.
                                I don't like it either. In fact, I kind-of hate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎