No announcement yet.

And finally the RED jacket....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And finally the RED jacket....

He finally actually wears the new costume and as the blur. Wonder what took so long. He even had his hear slicked back for his new look.

I know! It's about time he wore the new outfit again.

Comment

I'm not sure I'm a fan of his hair slicked back this way. Clark has worn many different hairstyles over the years so I think there's still time to find something else. I think for me it's the combination of shiny pleather and shiny slicked back hair that's just not working.

Comment

And he wore it unzipped during the WT scene... I liked that we could see the blue better. You could barely see it when the red jacket's zipped.

Comment

i was shocked when i saw the jacket appear. and that just shows how little he's worn it since it's first appearance. it was odd. my eyes aren't used to it yet. but neither tess nor oliver said anything about it so i guess it's a regular thing. just not for us.

Comment

i liked the new jacket and it was used in action etc

Comment

Hey Fonzie, thumbs up.. aaay!

He looked like the 'Super Fonz' from happy days!

Comment

I thought it was cool!

Comment

it was great to see clark in action with the new blur look. As for why it took so long the other episodes didnt really call for him/us to see him as the blur. Since he wasnt really going out and stoping crimes that we saw.

Comment

Originally posted by jpfort1957
                    I thought it was cool!
                    I did, too, John. I wish we would have seen it more in action already, but I assume we'll have plenty of time for it to be featured throughout the remainder of the season. It's a pretty cool look for him. Really, I wasn't sure what to think of it initially in "Shield," but it's grown on me since then.

Comment

I thought it was really cool to whip up the suit!

Comment

Thinking of red....

Did you notice Lois sporting the red shirt at dinner at the end of the episode. I read once that they only ever let Clark wear the colors Red and Blue. With Lois in Red and Clark in blue, I thought it was a big symbol that Lois and Clark are now truly a team.

Comment

i liked seeing the new suit in action and he still using the Superman S to inspire hope for the people but I thought he would also start slowing down more for the public to see a red blue blur as well.

Comment

he probably will.

Comment

I still can't stand this look.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡