Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rest in Peace Talon... 2001 - 2010

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i haven't been reading spoilers so i hadn't realized that some ppl knew this was coming. i certainly didn't.

Comment

I was pretty shocked and bummed out. I don't keep up with the spoilers this season so i had no idea a smallville landmark would be gone. Sad

Comment

No more great cappuccinos, is what makes me sad

Comment

It was pretty sad, but also, it featured some very nice special effects! Still, poor Lois... and poor Chloe, too, considering the bulk of her stuff was (probably) still there, unless she moved most of it to Watchtower. Either way, the cousins' personal possessions got literally torched!

And regarding the set, I'm pretty sure it had already been renovated into something new -- I'm pretty sure they redressed it and used it in both "Roulette" and "Supergirl."

Comment

So many memories. So many hook ups. So many coffee. RIP Talon you will be missed...or not.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LordOnox
            lol The only thing I could think of while it was exploding was that the final part of Lana has left the show.

R.I.P
            I said the same thing to. I said "There goes the last memory of Lana as it bites the dust"
            Last edited by pizzahead2490; 11-05-2010, 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
              It was pretty sad, but also, it featured some very nice special effects! Still, poor Lois... and poor Chloe, too, considering the bulk of her stuff was (probably) still there, unless she moved most of it to Watchtower. Either way, the cousins' personal possessions got literally torched!

And regarding the set, I'm pretty sure it had already been renovated into something new -- I'm pretty sure they redressed it and used it in both "Roulette" and "Supergirl."
              I don't know why, but whenever I think about The Talon, it makes me think HIGHLY about our "Smallville Mafia", for Day One, with the dark crystal and such

Comment

hmm, what's my favorite torch moment? .. i'll think about it for a little bit and then share ...

Comment

Now Lois will either have to get an apartment in the city (why did she live 2 hours away anyway... or was it 6 hours?) or move in with Clark, who also lives 2 hours from his work (or is it 6). Aww heck, why haven't they both moved to the city by now?

RIP Talon

Comment

Yea, and Lana would be very upset too if she knew about this.

Comment

forgetting the unfortunate outcome for a minute, i found it odd/funny that rick flagg pulled out a missile. how random. and then he shot the missile from a moving truck.

Comment

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr
                        I don't know why, but whenever I think about The Talon, it makes me think HIGHLY about our "Smallville Mafia", for Day One, with the dark crystal and such
                        Ha-ha-ha, thanks for the reference, Claire-Bear! Indeed, it is highly reminiscent of our grand game.

Comment

Hehehe! I guess The Talon is now out of the view, so I wonder how that'll fit into Round 2

Comment

Comment

Some say the Talon will end in fire,
                              Some say in ice.
                              From what I've tasted of desire
                              I hold with those who favor fire.

Comment

Bye bye!!!! Just means that Lois will have to permanently move in with Clark.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎