What was the lesson of Ambush?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mantaray
    I know. It makes no sense.
    I'm guessing they assumed that by the time Clark realized that a missle was headed for general Lane it would be too late. Let's not forget that he didn't reach the talon until after the missle struck. A few seconds later and Lois would've died.
    Last edited by protector91; 11-11-2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
      I'm guessing they assumed that by the time Clark realized that a missle was headed for general Lan it would be too late. Let's not forget that he didn't reach the talon until after the missle struck. A few seconds later and Lois would've died.
      Once Clark realizes a missile is headed for General Lane, it's not too late. He should be able to super speed in time to stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by mantaray
        Once Clark realizes a missile is headed for General Lane, it's not too late. He should be able to super speed in time to stop it.
        I know it's not too late, but the Suicide Squad doesn't know Clark's exact speed. They just know he's real fast and probably thought that he wouldn't find out about the missile until it was too late. Even if he realized it after they launched it Clark arrived just in the nick of time to save Lois. Realizing someting a few seconds too late can go a long way in the comic book verse.

Comment

In defense of the tractor

I voted for "that tractor will never be fixed" and "Lucy despite being a military brat....".

To the tractor's credit though, I remember Clark tossing that thing in the air many seasons ago, almost falling on a drunk Perry White. It's actually in pretty good shape, considering.

As for Lucy, I would have reworded the choice into "Lucy is a moron".

Comment

I think the wording covered that...

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎