Collapse
No announcement yet.

" Clois Scenes "

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoyed it too because it was so real also. I also like seeing Lois really struggle with something really hard. ED did a great job in the kitchen scene. That scene semed like it was taken stright out of real life.

Comment

• Originally posted by smallvillefreak24
      I couldn't help loving the clois fight, not because i like tension but because the fight was so real. it wasnt a normal clark fight- about secrets and his identity. i think this is one of the many details added that shows how great clois is and y it works
      I think that we loved this scene because it is something that we can all relate to and we've all been in similar situations before where we've said and done the same types of things. I think that TW and ED were acting this scene from their own life experiences which made it so compelling.

Comment

• I love Clois in this episode... from the glimpse of their flirty/fun/sexual side, to their complete resolve to stand up for each other and the love they feel for each other... it was all just wonderful to see. And has been mentioned, even their fight was good, because it was real. These two don't shut down and run into a corner of silence when they have a problem, they actually talk about and resolve it. They don't always have to agree, but it's such a nice dynamic to see between them because you can see just why they make it work - because they're good at communicating with each other. Anyway, once of my fav Clois episodes now, for sure.

Comment

• Clois in Ambush is the stuff real couples are made of, and that is why they work so well. TW and ED brought their A game for sure!

Comment

• I agree with the view that they were written as a real relationship. If I have it correct, both Tom and Erica had been with their significant others for a long time so all the nuances of a relationship could be drawn upon from their own lives to play the relationship on the show. You get moments where you can't keep your hands off each other, moments where you don't see eye to eye and moments you don't get along with the family. To that end, it was an excellent portrayal because it was realistic.

That opening scene between the two is probably the hottest moment on the show. You've just had a great night and cannot wait to get going again. Pure lust, and it didn't hurt that Lois was wearing the football jersey. A hot girl in her man's football jersey is somehow even hotter so I can't blame the guy for wanting more.

Lois talking first to Clark in the barn about how it was important to her for Clark and her dad to get along, and then to her dad at the Talon, pleading with him to realise that Clark is really the one for her and offering an ultimatum shows how mature she's become through the years. She's not the military brat from Gone who talks back to her dad so readily. It's not a sign of her being weak that she leaves Clark to go with her family to the Talon. To his credit, her dad recognises the fact that she fought for Clark when he was given such a hard time and given a list of chores means that Clark is definitely more important to her than anyone else she's ever been with.

When they are all at the dinner table, Lois and Clark look at each other. I don't know exactly what was meant to be portrayed there but Lois has a momentary and somewhat quizzical reaction to Clark's look. My view is that she saw a contented and happy man far removed from the slightly stressed and angry Clark from earlier in the episode, but didn't know why. Of course the audience are aware of the significant chat between Clark and the General, especially with Clark having an important question to ask. We don't know the question but it is easy to guess that he was seeking the General's blessing and that his subsequent contentment was the result of an affirmative response from her dad. He knows something she doesn't.
            Last edited by Bally; 05-12-2016, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎