Television Ratings for "Ambush"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid ratings though I believe we all wish it would have done better simply because this was probably the highlight episode of the season. I know Homecoming was kind of the event of the season but this episode without being the 200th still, IMO, managed to take away the thunder from the 200th and that's probably because most of us didn't expect the episode to be so well written and compelling.

I'm hoping that next week, in combination with viewers being satisfied with this episode, and with Teri Hatcher guest staring, will see a huge ratings increase.

Comment

The demos are what counts and those demos are good given it's a CW show

Comment

Originally posted by Charles
        Solid ratings though I believe we all wish it would have done better simply because this was probably the highlight episode of the season. I know Homecoming was kind of the event of the season but this episode without being the 200th still, IMO, managed to take away the thunder from the 200th and that's probably because most of us didn't expect the episode to be so well written and compelling.

I'm hoping that next week, in combination with viewers being satisfied with this episode, and with Teri Hatcher guest staring, will see a huge ratings increase.
        I actually expected this episode to be better than homecoming and was looking forward to it more than that one.

Comment

2.6M. Meh, I guess that's OK.

Comment

I've actually never cared less about the ratings than this moment. This season just went from amazing to unbelievable in the past 2 episodes. I'm so good!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
              #3 in Viewers and Demo's is also good!
              I agree!

Comment

Looks like Ambush is #1 on itunes

Comment

tbh what are the possibilities that smallville will hit season 11? how good would the ratings have to be in order to convince everyone to sign on for 1 more.. I DONT WANT IT TO ENDDD :'((((((((

Comment

^^Well, there's ending when the story dictates that it's time, that it's run its due course (which this one has), and ending b/c of poor ratings. Too many shows end b/c of poor ratings before they can fully flesh out their potential. And others stay way past their expiration date. Smallville, I feel, hasn't fallen to either category. But it's time.

I feel like Smallville revitalized itself in the last few years and I wish it could go on, but for a show about Clark's journey toward Superman, it's time to close this chapter. Now, if we could have a show about him as Superman, and get all the potential that these actors/crew have to show that story, I'd watch that as well. But I honestly don't see that happening, and ratings or not, it's time for Smallville to wrap up on a high note. And I don't doubt it will.

Comment

Originally posted by hellokitty
                      ^^Well, there's ending when the story dictates that it's time, that it's run its due course (which this one has), and ending b/c of poor ratings. Too many shows end b/c of poor ratings before they can fully flesh out their potential. And others stay way past their expiration date. Smallville, I feel, hasn't fallen to either category. But it's time.

I feel like Smallville revitalized itself in the last few years and I wish it could go on, but for a show about Clark's journey toward Superman, it's time to close this chapter. Now, if we could have a show about him as Superman, and get all the potential that these actors/crew have to show that story, I'd watch that as well. But I honestly don't see that happening, and ratings or not, it's time for Smallville to wrap up on a high note. And I don't doubt it will.
                      WORD to everything spoken here, Jenn. I 100% agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by bumperkisser
                        tbh what are the possibilities that smallville will hit season 11? how good would the ratings have to be in order to convince everyone to sign on for 1 more.. I DONT WANT IT TO ENDDD :'((((((((
                        While I don't think there will be a S11, if they do another season I have a feeling they will wrap up the show this season and start somewhat fresh next season(new show title basically). Basically if the show is called Metropolis next season then the promise that this is the last season of Smallville will not be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                          While I don't think there will be a S11, if they do another season I have a feeling they will wrap up the show this season and start somewhat fresh next season(new show title basically). Basically if the show is called Metropolis next season then the promise that this is the last season of Smallville will not be broken.
                          ok then what are the possibilities that they create a spinoff called metropolis......... I DONT WANT IT TO ENDDDD lol... sadly i think TW wants to move towards directing

Comment

ok then what are the possibilities that they create a spinoff called metropolis......... I DONT WANT IT TO ENDDDD lol... sadly i think TW wants to move towards directing
                            That's very sad ... with a face like that??? Ugh!!

Does this mean we'll have to watch Smallville re-runs for the rest of our lives???

Comment

Don't forget producing.

I don't want it to end either. I still feel robbed that Lois & Clark:TNAOS was cancelled after only half the run of Smallville.

Looking forward to the Live+7 numbers as always. I know I contributed.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                                2.6M. Meh, I guess that's OK.
                                Its good but its shows the Homecoming effect is fading.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎