Television Ratings for "Ambush"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea as long as we are above 2.5mill its good in my book.

Comment

Oh man I thought the ratings would have been higher. But still good numbers for a Friday night.

Comment

Good stuff. Love the consistent numbers.

Comment

Good ratings!

Comment

yea at least we been sticking in high 2millions plus been holding demo numbers well too.

Comment

Good ratings this week and to make it even better, Smallville is #1 on Amazon Video on Demand.

Comment

nice it always does great on amazon and itunes.

Comment

Good numbers.

Comment

2.61mil. is decent, but I do hope the Final beats Kandor's *2.63mil.

#3 in Viewers and Demo's is also good!

Comment

I 'm so Glad SV is doing consistently well.

Comment

"And The CW was consistent with soon-to-conclude Smallville (Viewers: #3, 2.61 million; A18-49: #3, 1.1/ 4), which from a ratings standpoint should not be ending, and compatible Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 2.42 million; A18-49: #4, 1.1/ 4). An option, no doubt, for Supernatural next season could be the Friday 8 p.m. time period." http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...51/m/363101333

Very good fast nationals. I was hoping for a little more (like 2.8) but I'll take it. Hopefully we go up in the finals. Little OT here but after all the years that MB slammed SV, saying it was out of gas, needed to be canned, it's just so weird to read him saying NOW... hey- The CW should be keeping this show around. Oh and also- very good numbers for SN.

Comment

Anything about 2.5 is satisfactory for me.

I hope next week's episode can make it to 3.0+ again!

Comment

Originally posted by bychance
                            I hope next week's episode can make it to 3.0+ again!
                            If they really push Teri Hatcher will be on next week I can see it giving Homecoming a run for it's money, if not I don't see it breaking 3M

Comment

Originally posted by badraven
                              "And The CW was consistent with soon-to-conclude Smallville (Viewers: #3, 2.61 million; A18-49: #3, 1.1/ 4), which from a ratings standpoint should not be ending, and compatible Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 2.42 million; A18-49: #4, 1.1/ 4). An option, no doubt, for Supernatural next season could be the Friday 8 p.m. time period." http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...51/m/363101333

Very good fast nationals. I was hoping for a little more (like 2.8) but I'll take it. Hopefully we go up in the finals. Little OT here but after all the years that MB slammed SV, saying it was out of gas, needed to be canned, it's just so weird to read him saying NOW... hey- The CW should be keeping this show around. Oh and also- very good numbers for SN.
                              I know, it is weird and I'm loving it!

I have to put it in bold Smallville, which from a ratings standpoint should not be ending, and compatible Supernatural... In your face, Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how in the promo for next week, Terri's was one of the first faces you see. Finally a smart marketing move by the CW.

Comment

solid numbers

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎