Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from "Ambush"

Talk about the music of this episode (if there is any!)

Hope for a copyrighted wong. If not louis will likely have some good stuff.

Comment

Louis Febre had some nice stuff going on tonight

Comment

sorry wasn't paying to much attention to music tonight. the only music i heard was near the end and it sounded like the clois love tune (correct me if i'm wrong)

Comment

yea didnt really listen to hard to music, but louis has done good stuff.

Comment

Superman Original Themes

wwwohoo, what an episode.. and the music was not bad at all,. we even got som small exerpts from the Love theme from Superman,.
            and the kent theme,.

Hope as we get closer and closer to the finals we get more of the Original themes..
            smallville deserves that now..its after all Superman we are talking about,and only one theme really points that out,.
            we have heard small pieces of the the themes(superman,planet krypton(fortress of solitude) before so now its due time to start teasing us with those again, so please warner studios, get the themes back in the show..

Comment

This was one of the best scored episodes... especially the background music playing when Clark say, "there is a question I would like to ask you..." at the end. Then way one theme blended seamlessly into the next was excellent tonight. It really made the episode feel cohesive and smooth.

Comment

what was that song at the end of ambush ?

Comment

The music that starts before Clark asking the General his question and blends into the scene where Clark, Lois, Lucy & the General sits down to eat thanksgiving dinner, was very beautiful and uplifting. Smiles all around the table. Very moving in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎