Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sashabdx
    That was definitely the funniest line. Is there really a shade called "backstabbing b*tchberry?"
    There should be.

Comment

I liked Olivers: "What, out the window? What are we 16?" And then Clark actually made him jump out the window. In his street clothes it just looked funnier than I think it would have if he was in his GA gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
        BackStabbingB*tchBerryLipGloss!

FTW!!!

Ah that was it. LMFAO!

Comment

FTW!!!

this one seems to be a fave. i too loved it.

Comment

FTW!!!

I died when she said that!

The whole "porch swing's out there" thing was awesome too.

Honorable mention to Clark's "About your daughter, there's a question I'd like to ask you."

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
              I liked Olivers: "What, out the window? What are we 16?" And then Clark actually made him jump out the window. In his street clothes it just looked funnier than I think it would have if he was in his GA gear.
              Yep. That is going down as one of my favorite scenes in Smallville

Comment

There should be.
                Wet 'n Wild makes it I think.

Comment

Rick Flag mentioned............The Blur may be "Faster than a speeding Bullet" but....

Comment

Lois: "Oh I think he's more interested in doing recon on the man dating his daughter. So hopefully someone's monogrammed jacket has vanished in a blur".

Comment

Clark: We look after each other.
                      Sam Lane: Good. Because if Lois is going to spend any time around here, I've had a look around, and there's a few things that are gonna have to be brought up to code.
                      Clark: Like scrubbing the bathroom tile with a toothbrush?
                      Sam Lane: That's number 17 on the list.
                      Clark: (looks at list) I guess you're not kidding.
                      Sam Lane: No, I never do.

Lucy: I can't believe that I almost got you killed.
                      Lois: Let's not forget the Talon's "shock and awful" missile makeover. Who would've known fire insurance didn't cover mortar fire?

Rick Flag: Don't you see? America's turning against us. We have got to fight back, show strength, make them choose us as their leaders.
                      Clark: You'll be stirring up anti-hero hysteria. Violence isn't the answer.
                      Rick Flag: Violence is the only answer. And more and more superheroes are coming to my side.

Comment

I thought the scene where the General gave Clark advice about relationships and apologized for misjudging him was a very good one. And of course the porch swing and Oliver's quick exit.

Comment

Clark: Lois, the bedroom's upstairs.
                          Lois: But the porch swing, is out there.

Oliver: "What, the window? What are we, 16?"

Lois: "You backstabbing *****-berry lipgloss."

Clark: "About Lois and I, there's a question I was hoping to ask you."

Comment

Clark to Lois: "What mood are you in for?"
                            Lois to Clark:"I'm in the mood...but not for breakfast."
                            Lois flirtatiously walks away from Clark (luv it)
                            Clark:"Lois, the bedroom is upstairs."
                            Lois:"But the porch swing is outside."
                            Clark sped through to Lois and started the foreplay....Mmmmmmm

Clark to Gen Lane: "You may be right but you are wrong to think that we don't belong together. I love your daughter, and there isn't one day that goes by that I don't wanna be with her."

Gen Lane to Clark:"...but not all heroes have the Blur's Code of Honour..."
                            Gen Lane: "...kinda like Lois did the right thing by you tonight. For years I have been giving her boyfriend impossible list of things to do, not to test them;"
                            Clark: "But to test Lois?"
                            Gen Lane:"Ah Yeah (smiles)...Those poor bastards I put them through hell. Lois never said a thing.Its how I knew she didn't love them.
                            As Gen Lane walks away, Clark slightly grinned and said,"About Lois and I, there is a question I was hoping to ask you."
                            Clark: "MAY I MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER?" - OOOOPPPPPPS!That part was just me imagining things for Clark and Lois - hoping it happens soon Cheers!

Comment

Clark: Lois, the bedroom is upstairs.
                              Lois: Mh-hm. But the porch swing? Is out there.

Holy hotness!

Clark: About Lois and I...there's a question I was hoping to ask you.

Comment

All the quotes were awesome and so funny.. love them all!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎