No announcement yet.

If Davis met his mom clone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Davis met his mom clone

We know when Davis met his mom she was a pshycopath. Strange how she was diffrent. I guess being it was 20 something years earlier her personality was diffrent. If those Lex clones would have came from 2003 then they would have been good. Wonder how Daivs would have reacted if he met the nicers version of his mom.

Do you mean the season 9 clone of Faora?

Well, given that she was not intent on world conquest and domination, I don't believe she would have knowingly been a party to a lab procedure that saddled her son with lethal, destroyer DNA and programming. Since she was also a younger version, cloned before the cruel procreative experiment, she would have had no knowledge of his doominess. As a warmer, more maternal, less corrupt individual, I doubt she would have seen his kindness and helpfulness to humans as a sign of weakness. So I think we can assume she would not have skewered him with a bedrail .

Thus it would have been a far warmer, less traumatic family reunion for all concerned.

Plus she could have shared a lot of information and memories about Krypton and his heritage, but nothing about his dark side.

Would she have been the conduit by which Davis was drawn into Zod's manipulative, deceptive orbit? Or would she have been shielding and protective? I suppose that would depend on where she was in the S9 story line with regard to her awareness of Zod's descent.

Comment

Originally posted by JennyFaye
      Do you mean the season 9 clone of Faora?

Well, given that she was not intent on world conquest and domination, I don't believe she would have knowingly been a party to a lab procedure that saddled her son with lethal, destroyer DNA and programming. Since she was also a younger version, cloned before the cruel procreative experiment, she would have had no knowledge of his doominess. As a warmer, more maternal, less corrupt individual, I doubt she would have seen his kindness and helpfulness to humans as a sign of weakness. So I think we can assume she would not have skewered him with a bedrail .

Thus it would have been a far warmer, less traumatic family reunion for all concerned.

Plus she could have shared a lot of information and memories about Krypton and his heritage, but nothing about his dark side.

Would she have been the conduit by which Davis was drawn into Zod's manipulative, deceptive orbit? Or would she have been shielding and protective? I suppose that would depend on where she was in the S9 story line with regard to her awareness of Zod's descent.
      Yeah David personailty alot diffrent then Zod. He was never into taking over the world. He actually did'nt have a choice to be a killer unlike his dad. Don't think Davis would have help his army. Zod being Davis father, wonder if he could have used Davis DNA to make himself more powerful.

Comment

I would love for Davis to meet s9 Faora. She had great heart and I finally understood where Davis got a lot of his good qualities from. I couldn't figure it out with him having zods DNA and then how Faora was in s8 and being raised in a harsh enviroment with no one really showing him any love at all but in s9 I started to see where everything about Davis came from. They had to use both of their DNA's.

Anyway if Davis met that Faora before I think things could have turned out better because Davis would have someone else to love. I think she would help deal with his doominess and try to figure something out since she's knowledgable of Kryptonian science.

Comment

Hey maybe he would have killed her instead of Zod...

Comment

^No way! Zod is the one who killed willingly and wanted to rule the world and eventually destroy it. Davis never wanted any of that. He just wanted to be loved and to not be a monster. I think s9Faora could have given him a chance at that.
            Last edited by chlo-el; 11-08-2010, 07:37 PM.

Comment

I think it would of been awesome if Davis was revived in season 9. Then he would of meet his parents and see if he would of joined Zod and his army.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎