Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Family Matters" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
    he wants to rule creature souls which would be more deadly then human souls.
    no one can claim earth. its just a playground.
    Why you say its just a playground?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Caped Crusader
      Why you say its just a playground?
      cause in the big apsect of things earth is nothing. heaven hell and pergatory are like these huge powerful entities. earth is just an ant farm with souls to play with. we have no power at all.

Comment

• So with Crowley controlling an army of creatures he could do what with them? Sure he be controlling creatures but does he just want to do it so he can be worshipped as a God himself or just control them to control them?

Its like when crazy military generals in stories try to do expierements to have an army of super soilders, but for what? Take over the world?...or just to have the strongest army in the world....because I mean just needs to be a smarter reason for these things...why anyone care about having trongest army in world if do not want take it over or fight with anyone??....just for bragging rights?

----- Added 41 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        cause in the big apsect of things earth is nothing. heaven hell and pergatory are like these huge powerful entities. earth is just an ant farm with souls to play with. we have no power at all.
        Well sure someone wanna take it over because its easier then Hell, Heaven and Purgatory.
        Last edited by The Caped Crusader; 11-05-2010, 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• he just wants to be their leader. have control over them and make them do his bidding. just like lucifer and demons and god and angels.

Comment

• But I do see what your saying with earth.....but okay them other realms have stronger entiies but what would a person want with them? Use them to take over other powerful realms?

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            he just wants to be their leader. have control over them and make them do his bidding. just like lucifer and demons and god and angels.
            Okay I gotchu...he just wants to be their God.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

But I thought Hell and Heaven is up for grabs now? And thought Crowley is the new leader of Hell?

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

But like I said it must be someoe who wanna take control of Earth.
            Last edited by The Caped Crusader; 11-05-2010, 07:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎