X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mel823
    Oops!

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
      That's what I was wondering. Not so much the Salvatore brothers running but Elena throwing the bomb.
      But hey maybe he LET it happen.

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Maybe you should put spoiler tags on that...
      Already did...edited my post right after I made it. I tend to forget that not everyone has read the books. I kind of assume that what happened in the books is common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by drahn32
        i know,i wish lexi from season 1 would've survived, i liked her.
        I liked Lexi too, and I wasn't too happy with the way they killed Pearl off either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
          It's "Meredith" NOT "meridith"

Yes, having Meredith on the show would be fun...
          ok, you got me on that 1, we're even now, lol !

Comment

ok, you got me on that 1, we're even now, lol !

Welcome to K-site and TVD thread!!

Comment

thanks, i wish i would've found this site alot sooner ! btw, how many post do i have to make until new in town goes away/changes ? just wondering cuz i love this show & the books & that makes me feel like a noob, lol !

Comment

thanks, i wish i would've found this site alot sooner ! btw, how many post do i have to make until new in town goes away/changes ? just wondering cuz i love this show & the books & that makes me feel like a noob, lol !
                Can't get something to work the way you want it to? Drop in and ask for help and we will do our best to assist you! Try out the testing forum.

Follow this link...it will tell you how your status changes...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                  http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=61497

Follow this link...it will tell you how your status changes...
                  thanks, my status should change soon, i tend to be an agressive poster.

Comment

aren't damon & stefan fast enough that they could've gotten to elena faster on foot than in a car?
                    This wasn't established on the show, but I think vampires can only superspeed in short bursts; not like Clark Kent's superspeed. In that episode where Mason transformed, Stefan told Caroline to run as fast as she can out of the woods, and it showed them running and stopping for a sec, then running some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by shanemak
                      This wasn't established on the show, but I think vampires can only superspeed in short bursts; not like Clark Kent's superspeed. In that episode where Mason transformed, Stefan told Caroline to run as fast as she can out of the woods, and it showed them running and stopping for a sec, then running some more.
                      oh, yeah, i completely forgot about that !

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎