"Rose" Countdown/LIVE Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What freaking curse????

Comment

bonnie needs to learn her limits or else she's gonna start having major problems & become useless. btw is swearing/cursing allowed on here ? just wanting to know cuz i do have a potty mouth sometimes but don't wanna break the rules & get kicked off of here.

Comment

So Elena has to die to break the curse...but what curse??? Do we know yet what the curse actually is? They don't seem to be talking about werewolves here...what does the curse have to do with vampires?

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot about John, lol. Ooh the blood of the doppelganger breaks the curse, interesting. Poor Elena, that girl never gets a break

Comment

Originally posted by drahn32
            bonnie needs to learn her limits or else she's gonna start having major problems & become useless. btw is swearing/cursing allowed on here ? just wanting to know cuz i do have a potty mouth sometimes but don't wanna break the rules & get kick off of here.
            Welcome! And generally no, cursing is not allowed.

Comment

Just here to say I am thoroughly enjoying the little Trent Ford cameo<3 I'd like for Trevor and Damon to pair up and be team sexy vampire badasses

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                So Elena has to die to break the curse...but what curse??? Do we know yet what the curse actually is? They don't seem to be talking about werewolves here...what does the curse have to do with vampires?
                Exactly!! they keep saying something about a curse...but not what the curse it is!!

Comment

The curse of the moon is for the werewolves, the curse of the sun is for the vamps. breaking that curse will mean that werewolves can change at any time and vamps can walk around in the sunlight

Comment

Originally posted by drahn32
                    bonnie needs to learn her limits or else she's gonna start having major problems & become useless. btw is swearing/cursing allowed on here ? just wanting to know cuz i do have a potty mouth sometimes but don't wanna break the rules & get kicked off of here.
                    2) Absolutely no profanity or explicit sexual references are allowed on Kryptonsite. The sole exception is in those forums specifically marked for adults only.

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

----- Added 24 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Sugar
                    Exactly!! they keep saying something about a curse...but not what the curse it is!!
                    I sat here going, "Huh?"
                    Last edited by WickedJenn; 11-04-2010, 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Loulou26
                      The curse of the moon is for the werewolves, the curse of the sun is for the vamps. breaking that curse will mean that werewolves can change at any time and vamps can walk around in the sunlight
                      Did they say that on the show...the part about the curse of the sun?? I know they explained what the moonstone could do for werewolves, but I don't remember them ever saying what it could do for vampires.

Comment

doppelious,lol, i love it !

Comment

So....does this mean that Katherine is a doople of an original vampire? So there's another vampire out there that looks like them?

Comment

ooh bonnie and jeremy

Comment

I wonder what the boys are really drinking?? Tomato juice maybe?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Haha...I know that entrance was probably supposed to be scary and ominous, but the way they shot it made that guy look about 2 feet tall
                              Last edited by chole_fan; 11-04-2010, 05:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Did they say that on the show...the part about the curse of the sun?? I know they explained what the moonstone could do for werewolves, but I don't remember them ever saying what it could do for vampires.

yeah i'm pretty sure it was mentioned in the ep where alaric, damon and elena go to isobel's office to see her research.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎