Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think Papa Bartowski's alive?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think Papa Bartowski's alive?!

CLUES:

a.) when he "died" the body was conveniently left in the warehouse where they found the "reanimation/rejuvenation" technology that Shaw had used to come back from the grave...

b.) Ellie getting that car right now (obviously containing some sort of tracking device/misc. hidden technology)...

c.) The voice over from Scott Bakula shows that he is willing to return

when i hear bakula voice the one thing i thought was that he could come back. maybe show up in a later episode to confront "frost".

Comment

Ya never know, that would be awesome!

I mean, he left all that other stuff for Chuck after he was supposedly dead, I'm sure he was capable of doing the same for ellie with the car . . . we'll see how long it takes for Chuck to find that stuff in the car and utilize it to get the intersect back

Comment

I would be pretty disappointed in the show if Papa B were still alive. Don't get me wrong, I loved Orion... but a show has to establish some sort of credibility that dead means dead. If everyone resurrected a-la-Shaw/a-la-Bryce all the time, then why would we ever worry when some character is in danger?
        Last edited by closetclana; 11-03-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
          I would be pretty disappointed in the show if Papa B were still alive. Don't get me wrong, I loved Orion... but a show has to establish some sort of credibility that dead means dead. If everyone reselected a-la-Shaw/a-la-Bryce all the time, then why would we ever worry when some character is in danger?
          In the defense of Shaw and Bryce coming back from the dead we never actually saw them die the first time around. Shaw fell off the bridge after getting shot and if memory serves we didn't see Bryce die during the pilot. We only saw him get shot. It's been a long time so my memory is a little faulty on the what happened in the pilot. In Papa Bartowski's case I think he truly is dead. I don't think the voice over was meant to signify that the character would return. Maybe in flashbacks, but not the present. To quote Dean Winchester 'what's dead should stay dead'. (I really need to catch up on that show)

As nice as it would be for him to actually complete his life's work I'd rather him stay dead. Lastly, if Steven were alive I think Mama Bartowski might've mentioned it to Chuck amybe. I think Mama Bartowski is too smart a spy to not know if her own husband was alive or not. She of course didn't know a lot about him as he husband, but she knew plenty about Orion. Did that make any sense?
          Last edited by protector91; 11-03-2010, 01:19 PM.

Comment

I think he should stay dead. However, I would like to see a flashback with him and Mama B together at some point. I want to see how they'd play off each other.

Comment

Nope just you. It annoys me how many people with many threads theorizing on how Bryce is alive. He's dead! Get over it!

Comment

Nope, I don't think he's still alive. And if he is, it makes this season's storyline kind of pointless...

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley_Cramer
                  The voice over was more of a film technique than anything else. He could have done that in his pajamas at home in less than a 1/2hr. He's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesley_Cramer

CLUES:

a.) when he "died" the body was conveniently left in the warehouse where they found the "reanimation/rejuvenation" technology that Shaw had used to come back from the grave...

b.) Ellie getting that car right now (obviously containing some sort of tracking device/misc. hidden technology)...

That's a technique as a poster said. Scott could have been sitting down in the toilet when he did that!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎