No announcement yet.

The Device in Ellie's car

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Device in Ellie's car

It was obviously something "for" Ellie from Orion. What do you think it is?

Mama B talked to Ellie about the car - do you think she's in on whatever it is?

Don't know about Frost, but the device in Ellie's car looked similar to one in Orion's base...I'm thinkin' Steve is still acting from beyond the grave here!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
      It was obviously something "for" Ellie from Orion. What do you think it is?

Mama B talked to Ellie about the car - do you think she's in on whatever it is?
      The Car is for Ellie but I think the device is for Chuck. Making Ellie an intersect would just suck. Chuck should be the only intersect.

Comment

It didn't even occure to me that it might be an intersect for Ellie. Figuring Orion didn't want Chuck intersected in the first place, I doubt it. I thought that perhaps it was a back up copy of his most important info.

As far as it being for Chuck and Ellie is just a delivery girl - well, I hate that idea. I hope it's for Ellie. I enjoyed Ellie figuring out the classified puzzle in this episode and I'd like to see her get more involved in the future.

Comment

Or closetlana it could be backup files that Ellie solves and delivers to Team Bartowski. That could be cool.

Comment

Its clearly the new kitt only this time instead of being voiced by william daniels or val kilmer it will be by voice by orion.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
              Its clearly the new kitt only this time instead of being voiced by william daniels or val kilmer it will be by voice by orion.
              I totally like this idea. Chuck has the Intersect, Ellie has KITT (or would it be OITT?)

Comment

It's obviously a backup copy of all of Orion's info stored in the car. Than again it could be a 2nd intersect upgrade. It is time for Ellie to join the family business

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
                  I totally like this idea. Chuck has the Intersect, Ellie has KITT (or would it be OITT?)

BITT... since Micheal Knight had Knight Industries Two Thousand. Steven Bartowski would have Bartowski Industries Two Thousand.

Comment

So it always supposed to be Knight Rider: The Early Years (a la Smallville); that's what it was...they stalled the creation of BITT for years I guess it means the series finale will end with Chuck and Bitt driving into the sunset...can't wait

Comment

i wouldn't mind seeing ellie intersected. but she is pregnant and how in the world would that mix in with her if she does get intersected. or worse what if the baby is born and it ends up being intersected accidently by whatever is in that car.

but i think it would be out there and cool if orion was in the car and it was like being kitt.

Comment

ELLIE SHOULD NOT BE INTERSECTED!!!! That is a terrible storyline.

It's most likely another computer, or there is an intersect built into the car somehow, and it's meant for Chuck, so he can continue to protect Ellie.

Orion would not have wanted Ellie intersected.

Comment

Imo its a computer to help Chuck create a new intersect. The computer contains all of the information in the intersect but isnt completed. Don't forget that the guy is a pro with computers i'm sure he'll find a way to make one.

Comment

Ellie intersected? Bad idea, one intersected is enough. Although I wouldn't mind a female Intersect just not Ellie despite her having possibly the ability as such.

The car is for Ellie but the device is for Chuck or Team Bartowski.

Comment

okay I offically watch too much tv. I had a dream chuck was working on the computer left in the car by orion while baby sitting his niece and morgan walked in the room made a comment that he couldn't beleave they had frost as in snow on the ground in california. the word frost accitvating a file in the computer and chuck accidently uploading a partial intersect into his niece wich of course causes chuck to freak out.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎