No announcement yet.

Timothy Dalton

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Dalton

I personally liked Timothy Dalton through out the whole episode especially the big reveal at the end. He was an entirely different person. IMO it felt like his way of saying 'screw you' to all the people who didn't think he was a very good James Bond. What do you guys think?
    It was awesome!
    0%
    It was pretty good
    0%
    Nothing special
    0%
    There's a reason why he played James Bond only twice
    0%

I admit to never seeing James Bond, but I too enjoyed his character. Great body language in both personas.

Comment

I actually liked him as james bond and this had me totally psyched. I loved him in this episode and that big reveal was amazing cause it means he'll be back for some episodes in the future

Comment

He did very good, and it was very pleasing to watch. So far, he's been the only other (2nd to Linda) guest star worth anything this season.

Comment

Well we know he'll be back since he is the major baddie of the season. He sure fooled me into thinking he was a pathetic wash up of a handler.

Comment

I thought he did a great job! I actually like Timothy Dalton's James Bond films. I loved the revel at the end...totally did not see it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
              I thought he did a great job! I actually like Timothy Dalton's James Bond films. I loved the revel at the end...totally did not see it coming.
              Yet another reason to love Chuck for its ability to continually surprise us. I'll be sad when it ends/ pissed if NBC cancels it wihout them having a legitimate ending.

Comment

I thought Timothy was great, especially as Nebbishy Tuttle. And then the reveal--whoo.

Though I have to admit, I was half hoping for a "shaken, not stirred" line.

Comment

I must admit I´ve never seen him as James Bond, but I loved him at Doctor Who´s End of Time and I must say what he delivered here in Chuck what nothing short of a brilliant performance.

Althought I allways suspected him to be not who he told Chuck he was, I must say I had my doubts about that up until the scene where they´ve shown that the files which would explain mama b´s mission would be on one of that triangle discs, but then I was shure it was all just a scheme to get into papa b´s secret hideout.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisB85
                    I must admit I´ve never seen him as James Bond, but I loved him at Doctor Who´s End of Time
                    oh he was great as one of the Time Lords, wasn't he? Very imposing presence.

That was part of the reason I was so impressed, in particular, with his 'Tuttle'. I've only ever seen him in this confident, arrogant, imposing roles. For him to play a mousy, nebbish-y role so well...I have to admit I didn't think he had the range. I am dutifully humbled and proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                      oh he was great as one of the Time Lords, wasn't he? Very imposing presence.

That was part of the reason I was so impressed, in particular, with his 'Tuttle'. I've only ever seen him in this confident, arrogant, imposing roles. For him to play a mousy, nebbish-y role so well...I have to admit I didn't think he had the range. I am dutifully humbled and proven wrong.
                      I knew the Time Lord couldn't be just some Tuttle

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎