No announcement yet.

Katherine Trapped with the Moonstone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katherine Trapped with the Moonstone

I thought it was hilarious they left the moonstone with her! Its such an awesome way to taunt her for all eternity! She wanted that thing so badly, the boys made sure thats ALL she had forever. Seeing the moonstone with her everyday will be a constant reminder of what got her trapped. Well done! Hope it was worth it!

haha indeed. But doesn't that moonstone hold a crapload of power? maybe Katherine manages to escape or something... It's very nice of Damon to have left her in there instead of killing her! He was right, killing her wouldn't have been enough :P

Comment

I think Katherine is working for someone else and they want to lift this curse...I think she will get release eventually and they will need her and the moon stone again.

Comment

I have a hunch that werewolves need the stone more then here, for whatever reason. I think she will negotiate a release and give offer to give Tyler the moonstone.

Comment

Hopefully they can get Elena without Katherine's help, so she can stay in the tomb for a couple more episodes.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎