No announcement yet.

Was this the "Halloween" episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this the "Halloween" episode?

Was this the "Holloween" episode for the season? I hope so, because I didn't like the other Smallville Halloween episodes, such as "Lana becomes a vampire," which is the worst episode ever.

In the episode, a character mentions that it is the anniversary on the meteor shower (which is either October 16 if you look at the Smallville Ledger or October 7 if you recall "Veritas"). So it's not a Halloween episode in that it doesn't take place on Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by mantaray
      Was this the "Holloween" episode for the season? I hope so, because I didn't like the other Smallville Halloween episodes, such as "Lana becomes a vampire," which is the worst episode ever.
      Hey! That vampire episode was awesome! But I guess it kinda is the "Halloween" episode of the season. I want another "Lexmas" like episode....I love the holiday stuff!

Comment

Many episodes would far surpassed Thirst for worst episode. Namely Power & Doomsday and others that I don't care to mention anymore because I just wanna forget about them.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

scare and rabid were a 1000 percent better than any of the actual halloween episodes

Comment

yes it was.

However it didn't focus "solely" on Halloween... but they (TPTB) knew when it would fall and the intent was this was their 'halloween-ish' offer this season.

Saw this somewhere in one of Al's or other writer's tweets. But do not recall the specifics.

Comment

Okay, I'm glad it's over with.

Comment

yup

Comment

Not sure it was a Halloween episode, but the front page of the DP that Lois shows to Clark in the loft (with the article about the crazy villagers) at the end is dated October 20-something. Those two get it on at the end of this episode, and are shown to still be in post-coital bliss at the beginning of the next episode. Indeed, their actions at the beginning of 'Ambush' suggests this was the morning after their first time rather than something they've been doing for about a month now. That episode is set around Thanksgiving which is nearly a month after Halloween (end of October). Either it was some REALLY good loving, or the writers got their timeframes wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎