No announcement yet.

What was the lesson of Harvest?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NeoAeon
    She didn't say that, but she did say, "What's she gonna do, dimple me to death?"

And, if I'm not mistaken, the girls dimples were showing when she told Lois she'd had her last meal.

LOL!, that's right. Actually the 'what's the worst thing that can happen' line was said in Homecoming, when she told Clark to go to their highschool reunion. An considering they are in Smallville, EVERYTHING can go wrong, so I thought it was pretty funny that Lois would say that.

Comment

For once I did not laugh till tears ran down my eyes from the choices on the poll.

b/c most were so spot on.

Bald equals bad, clones aren't the path to redemption and Tess can't catch a break.
      I voted for all of them and poor Tess, she really can't catch a break.

I also liked that Lois dressed up and it wasn't a sexy outfit.

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by skatiefan608
      I love this thread.
      All they needed was for a small boy to yell "REDRUM.

Yes, he does. Maybe they already filmed the sex scene so he's got an eyeful for now.
      This episode felt like Resident Evil 4 (strange village, potato bag head guys, their pitchforks, shotguns) meets Children of the Corn meets House of Wax.

Lois was already angry at Clark but if it wasn't for a plot device, Clark should have taken Lois due to the situation. She'll be even more upset but both would be safe.

On that note, did they ever go back for the car? Was it a rental? And since that wood with nails was huge why did only one tire go flat? Hmmmm
      Actually two tires went flat.

Lois says two flat tires and only one spare. This is a job for Three A.
      You have to listen hard or you miss it.

Clark changes one flat and then has to take that tire to a service station to be fixed.
      He wants to take Lois with me but she is angry and opts to stay with farm girl.

And if she hadn't there would be no episode.l
      Last edited by supercatmom; 11-05-2010, 11:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by supercatmom
        For once I did not laugh till tears ran down my eyes from the choices on the poll.

b/c most were so spot on.
        I don't know if I should apologize or say thanks...

Comment

I voted OTHER. The lesson here is I've had it with episodes where Clark has no powers and will never watch 1 again.

A whole town with people that can nullify Superman?! Lamest concept yet.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎