Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELEASED: Season 3 Episode 10 Spoiler Synopsis!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RELEASED: Season 3 Episode 10 Spoiler Synopsis!!!

"When Morgana is tormented by dreams in which Guinevere becomes Queen of Camelot, Morgause encourages her to reveal Arthur and Gwen's courtship to Uther in the knowledge that he will do whatever it takes to stop his son from marrying a serving girl. As a result, Uther banishes Gwen from the kingdom forcing Arthur to make the ultimate sacrifice of leaving Camelot with her. Determined to stop the loving couple, Morgana frames Gwen for the scandalous crime of enchanting the Prince. With destiny once again at stake, Merlin will be compelled to risk everything to save Gwen from a gruesome death." [source: TV.com]

I could hardly believe this when I read it.
    I mean seriously, this was like reading a fanfiction summary or a fic.
    I cannot believe that the producers are THAT AWESOME and will actually let us see this happen. I love this show for listening to their fans (which is more than what I can say for some other shows *cough*GG*cough*).
    I bet Merlin lasts all 5 seasons and with any luck maybe even longer

wow, finally its making sense. in ep 11 I assume somehow morgana will become queen with uther sick or something, then arther and co form the round table to win back camelot

Comment

I READ THIS A FEW DAYS BACK, ISN'T IT AWESOME?? S*** JUST GOT MORE REAL!!!!

*SHIPPER HEAVEN*

I love that Arthur goes with Gwen, but i'm sure she'll protest at first seeing as he is the heir to Camelot and such.

I wonder if Arthur finds out Morgana told Uther about him and Gwen??

I'm really liking that Uther will know about Arthur and Gwen, It's kind of disheartening that Uther isn't willing to talk it out with Arthur-but then again Gwen's being accused of enchanting Arthur and of course Uther won't listen

The angst<3

It all sounds glorious!!

Comment

Wow they went from zero to 60 in less than a few episodes.

Comment

Oh my MerlinsEars I cannot WAIITTT I've wanted Uther to know for soo long (and have had to rely on what very little fanfiction and fanvids there were ) and Arthur going after her is even awesomer!!

Comment

This synopsis makes it really hard to get enthused about EP9... I'll think good thoughts that there is a good B-plot thing happening because the Gaius love interest is ....meh.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
              This synopsis makes it really hard to get enthused about EP9... I'll think good thoughts that there is a good B-plot thing happening because the Gaius love interest is ....meh.
              Agree.
              I am so psyched about episode 10 that and the ones following (Morgana's evil ways made known, return of Lancelot and Gawain and the other knights, Gwen and Arthur on a trip with the rest of the knights, Lancelot Guinerve and Arthur love triangle etc.) that it's hard to appreciate the ones comming. But nevertheless there will be great scenes int he next episode.

Personally, so far the episodes I liked the LEAST were 5 and 6, 5 just seemed out of place btw the filler ones and 6 was just rushed and out of the blue... not to mention that I CANNOT BEILEVE that Prince Arthur's wedding would be such a small matter and they would have such a simple ceremony... AND Elaine wasn't even a princess she was the daughter of a noble Lord, but they repeatedly called her princess and she herself.
              How can she be princess when her father is a lord with a title most likely equivalant to an Earl's or a Duke's tops...
              I would have guessed Uther would aim higher. And honestly at her age Morgana would most likely be considered a spinster already! Why on earth is she not even betrothed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian Izz
                And honestly at her age Morgana would most likely be considered a spinster already! Why on earth is she not even betrothed yet?
                A spinster. I've also wondered about this but I guess they don't bring it up because they don't want to waste any amount of screen time on Morgana's love life.

Comment

It would certainly be interesting if Morgana didn't became Queen of Camelot in this episode, it would mean that you got two contradicting visions/prophecies and they would have to make both come true.

Well sounds exciting anyway :P

Comment

Is it episode 10 yet?

I can see Morgana fuming now; sure she gets all the pretty frocks and jewels, but Gwen gets the men AND to be Queen.

It's going to be fun to see Merlin reacting to Arthur and Gwen's predicament, too.

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
                      Is it episode 10 yet?

I can see Morgana fuming now; sure she gets all the pretty frocks and jewels, but Gwen gets the men AND to be Queen.

It's going to be fun to see Merlin reacting to Arthur and Gwen's predicament, too.
                      True
                      Have you seen the episodes "Merlin, Secrets and Magic"?
                      Well there they talk about Gwen and Katie even says it herself, that Guinevere gets ALL the men! And Angel agrees, somewhat surprised that the modest shy girl who always kinda stayed out of Arthur's way (I still remember the scene in episode 1x02 when she kind of steps behind Morgana and out of Arthur's field of vision whenever he's near) and couldn't even flirt with clumsy Merlin, suddenly turned into a male magnet!

and then in season 3 her "fan club" was joined by Gawain.I swear he's like Lancelot 2.0 with drinking problems, while the original version has abandonment issues.
                      The funny thing is I feel the respect btw Gawain and Arthur, but no relaxed friendship. Sort of like the relationship btw Arthur and Lancelot. However the Lancelot issue turned like this in 2x04, when Arthur realized that while a year ago he was adjusting to Merlin and trying to get his father away from the idea of Morgana being his future bride (which I swear seemed like Uther's intentions were in S1, though now we know that would be incest...) , Lancelotwas busy woing Arthur's future wife. Ha!

So yeah, I can understand that they are all loyal to one another, but they wouldn't hesitate to take Arthur's place in Gwen's arms. It seemed to me that Gawain was actually little hurt by her rejection in 3x04.

Back to the original point; Morgana is in the middle of the magic storyline, meaning that the rest of the plot involving love and friendship and relationships in general is all left to Gwen. Besides, there's something very cold about Morgana and I don't think men find that appealing - even Morgause has some spark in her eye, while her sister is just sinister.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎