No announcement yet.

Lois drank the water

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dyanara
    Lois drank a glass if that, it's definitely not enough to cause the same effect the townsfolk had on him. After all that Blue K, they had to have been half way to a Lana situation.

That is what I thought. We don't know if she drank the whole glass. Even if she did, that was during the day. By nightfall, what little was in her system would have worked its way out of her system.

Comment

Originally posted by derrickkendall
      Doesn't green k still make him feel sick even when he's around blue k? I think it should. Maybe not kill him and the effect is lessened but he's still kryptonian after all
      No when he's got blue K his powers and all of the effects the yellow sun has on his Kryptonian cells are gone. He's about as human as he can get. That's why the Book of Rao didn't suck up him and Zod when there was Blue K nearby and Clark was able to hold Kryptonite while wearing the Blue K ring in "Blue".

Comment

She's gonna have a bad case of Clarky-zuma's Revenge.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
        Dont encourage them! With cured Lana on the show? Writers would have a field day of writing terrible angsty drama plots for Clois/Lana triangle...
        Well if Lana touches blue-k, she will explode like Bizarro since the project that created the suit used alien blood from the same phantom that became Bizarro. So either she will explode or the suit will explode out of her skin.
        Last edited by xrayvision; 10-30-2010, 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Would blue kryptonite make your urine green?

Comment

Originally posted by malft
            Would blue kryptonite make your urine green?
            Someone should tweet this to the writers!!

Comment

The concept is so lame. An entire town's population that can nullify Superman?! Any one of them would be more effective against him than his most powerful Super villain. You might as well put all them country bumpkins, including the children, in his rogues gallery. So stupid.

Your main character has super powers. You want him to have a challenge, give him a challenge worthy of his powers. Taking away his powers all the time is a cop out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Chang
                The concept is so lame. An entire town's population that can nullify Superman?! Any one of them would be more effective against him than his most powerful Super villain. You might as well put all them country bumpkins, including the children, in his rogues gallery. So stupid.

Your main character has super powers. You want him to have a challenge, give him a challenge worthy of his powers. Taking away his powers all the time is a cop out.
                But thats exactly the point! He has Superpowers so its always easy to get out of a jam. Its nice to see him use his brains instead of his "Bronze" once in a while and show us how smart he is. He handled getting out of that Jam in a very Superman way without the superpowers. and I think THAT was the point of the story. Beautifully executed IMO

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                  But thats exactly the point! He has Superpowers so its always easy to get out of a jam. Its nice to see him use his brains instead of his "Bronze" once in a while and show us how smart he is. He handled getting out of that Jam in a very Superman way without the superpowers. and I think THAT was the point of the story. Beautifully executed IMO
                  But did they atleast mention if the effects of the Blue K on these people will wear off? Or are they permanently immune to Superman's powers. Cause he's going to be THE superhero one day. The thought of an entire populace that can nullify Superman just seems...lame.(Sorry i can't think of a kinder word.)

Although I can actually appreciate a powerless Clark episode. The season 9 ending fight with Zod was a great episode. Harvest wasn't a good one for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎