Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobby's first girlfriend turned out to be a...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby's first girlfriend turned out to be a...

Hmm, so what do you think Bobby was about to say before Dean cut him off?

I think he was about to say his first girlfriend turned out to be a dude. That would be so wrong [trying to erase the image of Bobby finding that out from my mind], so I'm glad Dean cut him off. The reveal about the foot manicure thing was bad enough, LOL.

Bobby's freaky but we still love him.

yup... that's what hubby and i both thought too...

Comment

could have been a fembot like from austin powers

Comment

It would have been funny had Bobby finished that line with nympho. I could never imagine Bobby as being a player/gigolo.

Comment

Hey xrayvison! I just wanted to let you know I sent you a Private Message and you can respond whenever you have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
            Hmm, so what do you think Bobby was about to say before Dean cut him off?

I think he was about to say his first girlfriend turned out to be a dude. That would be so wrong [trying to erase the image of Bobby finding that out from my mind], so I'm glad Dean cut him off. The reveal about the foot manicure thing was bad enough, LOL.

Bobby's freaky but we still love him.
            I thought the same thing.

Comment

ya i figured it would have been a dude too cause unless he didnt have a girlfriend till after he was married then it couldnt have been a monster.

Comment

A monster truck fan.

Comment

I think he was about to say his first girlfriend turned out to be a dude.
                  That was totally my first thought as well!

Then my next thought was 'demon' or shifter or something but Bobby had no knowledge of the supernatural world back then so that's out.

Comment

i went through so many things in my head. from "guy" to "demon". then i just started to have fun with it. everything from "freddy kreuger" to a "gorgon" to a "horse" to a "supermodel". to anything actually. fill in the blank.

Comment

Can't be demon as Bobby never witnessed a demon until one possessed his wife. Unless he realized it was a demon when he found out what a person acts like when they become possessed.

I just assumed his girlfriend was really a man.

Comment

lets just say somethings are better left not known the only thing worse than it being a dude. Which is what I assumed would be what if they pulled a back to the future. What if Bobby's mom went to the future and met Bobby not knowing he was her son. I know not possible but it would be so much worse so i'm glad Dean cut Bobby off.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                          lets just say somethings are better left not known the only thing worse than it being a dude. Which is what I assumed would be what if they pulled a back to the future. What if Bobby's mom went to the future and met Bobby not knowing he was her son. I know not possible but it would be so much worse so i'm glad Dean cut Bobby off.
                          Bobby seemed awfully mellow about whatever his first gf turned out to be when he told Dean.

Comment

Bobby seemed awfully mellow about whatever his first gf turned out to be when he told Dean.
                            But everyone, during the episode, didn't really show any sort of emotion WHILE giving out the truth until they finally said it and then they became aware of what they had said.

Perhaps, whatever Bobby said and as soon as Dean hung up, Bobby started to feel ashamed over letting another secret out. I bet he feels very awful over saying Dean was his favorite and that Sam was a better hunter.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎