Music in Harvest

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Louis Febre's music is evolving into a more movie score quality... his music has been improving a lot for the last episodes.

Comment

totally i wonder where he will go once smallville is over?

Comment

The Cary Brothers song was perfect! I loved how the lyrics matched up when he sings "can't take my eyes off of you" and Clark looks at Lois....*sigh*

And the score was gorgeous too! Sounded like the Village soundtrack.

Originally posted by Celestx88
        ^especially when Clark's eyes meets Lois' at the very part of the song "can't take my eyes off of you", so amazing!
        LOL I didn't see that you said the exact same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by That'llShowEm
          Cary Brothers - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpsqnSBByQ
          Nice catch.

Comment

Cary Brothers tweeted this:

carybrothers: evidently superman and lois lane did the deed to my tune "can't take my eyes off you" on "smallville" last night. you're welcome, superbaby.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent

carybrothers: evidently superman and lois lane did the deed to my tune "can't take my eyes off you" on "smallville" last night. you're welcome, superbaby.

Nice! They deserve the recognition. That was a BEAUTIFUL song for a BEAUTIFUL moment. Louis' score was phenomenal too.

But that band has a new fan bc of this show. Loved that song!

Comment

^^^ Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Celestx88
                  ^especially when Clark's eyes meets Lois' at the very part of the song "can't take my eyes off of you", so amazing!
                  I loved how they had the music sync up with what was taking place. First in the barn, Clark tells Lois he wants her to know him completely with no secrets. While they are kissing she is slowly dropping the Kryptonian Journal the song plays "I've come to tell you all the truth". When we see Lois' bare back and Clark's arms around it the song plays "My arms will grow, chest expanding." And like you mentioned the part "can't take my off of you." It was all perfect.

Comment

I'm in love with the song!

Comment

Thanks, been searching around for this. Instant buy for me!

Smallville really does have the best music!

Comment

That's great. I hope they release another SV CD. Does Cary Brothers watch the show or maybe fans tweeted him? Either way, it's really cool. I'm going to check out his music. Thanks, SV!

Does anyone know why they don't announce the artists at the end of the episodes, like the others? Figures. The one show I really want music information is the one they don't promote.

Comment

I really liked the song that they used for this episode.

I am such a huge fan of the Lois and Clark love theme by Louis Febre. I think it's so gorgeous. At first, I wasn't sure how I would feel about an actual SONG in the background as opposed to their theme. But it really worked for me. The song was a great choice.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent

That might be the funniest thing I've read all night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by That'llShowEm
                              Cary Brothers - Can't Take My Eyes Off You
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpsqnSBByQ
                              Brilliant! I've been looking for that song for ages, Soundbound or whatever on my iPhone wouldn't pick it up for some reason.

Love this forum, all the info you need!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎