Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tess do the right option?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite what scientist lady said, I really don't think that is the last we have seen of the syrum. If this is (for all intents and purposes) Lex - and we have been led to believe it is - then do we really believe he is not going to do everything in his power to make/steal any more? Think about the scientific accomplishments that he has already masterminded. And he also plans ahead so there may well have been some ready (or at least being made) when Lex started the project.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      It can't be argued as a case of nature vs. nurture if CloneLex has all the memories of LexPrime. Because then nurture is already embodied in him.

Tess didn't have a chance of a "clean slate"
      Exactly. I was just thinking about this today. I felt that Tess realized the danger he would pose if he were allowed to fully mature. I don't like that she is essentially allowing him to die...but we'll see where this actually goes, if he does die or not.

I didn't like that she hadn't, so far, told Clark about Alexander. But we're only one episode apart from when he'd asked her to man Watchtower, although two weeks had passed ("He's aged four years in two weeks")...but still. I will give her props for actually seeing that she wasn't going to be able to nurture Alexander into not ultimately becoming Lex Luthor. It looked like it was a very hard decision to make...and that she was also very, very afraid of him. The drinking, her demeanor, her melodrama...I thought it was well done.

So, we'll see how this plays out into everything. I will say it's interesting. I certainly hope she comes clean to Clark at some point about it. Even if he does die, he should know there's still one clone out there. Alexander "LEX" clearly had a grudge against him and wasn't going to back down.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kal-el_Girl
      I think she knew that there was no going back with Alexander, he called himself "Lex" after all, he's nature is evil and he will be evil 'till the day he dies (and gets cloned, again)
      Yeah, I thought about that with the serum...why not keep it, and still hope for the best. But it seems like after that barn convo, and what Alexander said, and b/c Tess knows Lex Luthor, she wasn't willing to take the chance. I don't see it as an easy way out at all. However, I'm not convinced that we've seen the last of little Alexander or the serum either.
      Last edited by hellokitty; 11-02-2010, 06:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Honestly, this whole "Tess wants to love Alexander" storyline is just way too ridiculous to me. She wakes up after nearly being burned to death, finds a cloned kid in a lab full of cloned mutants of some guy she hates, and decides to take him home and "love" him. What the hell??

Comment

Originally posted by Nitrous
          Honestly, this whole "Tess wants to love Alexander" storyline is just way too ridiculous to me. She wakes up after nearly being burned to death, finds a cloned kid in a lab full of cloned mutants of some guy she hates, and decides to take him home and "love" him. What the hell??
          She wanted to do something, anything to make what happened to her with the whole getting involved with Lex have a good meaning, a happy ending. She wanted to change her life and thought if she could raise Alexander and make him into a good person she would redeem herself for the evil she did in Lex's name.

As to the question, yes... I think she did the right thing, both in trying to save Alexander and in her letting him go when Lex's memories overwhelmed the boy, he stopped being a real person and became pretty much an abomination of science....

Comment

yup at least she try

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎