No announcement yet.

Dean a little whiney?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean a little whiney?

I mean I know a lot has gone on and everything but is it just me or is Dean a little whiney and complaining and not as 'get 'er done' as he previously was. I know he's a bit out of practice but he's still whiney lol.

A little bit, but let's face it, Dean has never thought very highly of himself. It doesn't surprise me that, when forced to tell the truth, Dean's twisted and lowly self image came to the surface.

Comment

Dean is WHINY now, dear lord! All he does now essentially is complain.

Comment

kinda agree with original writers should have ended last season dont like this new dean at all

Comment

Dean isn't whiney...did you hear his speech to Veritas? He knows he's exactly like John Winchester.

Comment

dean has lost his mojo. no one seems the same as they used to be.

Comment

Lost his mojo, yes, and even Bobby admitted that Sam has become the better hunter, but I wouldn't say Dean has become whiney at all.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                dean has lost his mojo. no one seems the same as they used to be.
                yeah it seems like some of the characters are hollow now......mainly Sam and Dean... I hope they can 'come back' but like others have said the story arc ended and the show was supposed to end as well so maybe none of us will be 'happy' with this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                  yeah it seems like some of the characters are hollow now......mainly Sam and Dean... I hope they can 'come back' but like others have said the story arc ended and the show was supposed to end as well so maybe none of us will be 'happy' with this season.
                  ya while they still have good episodes its more of the character development direction that makes me wish last season was the last. it ended with them on good terms. now it could all end with everyone just giving up on each other.

Comment

Yeah this season was suppose to go back to the light hearted/fun episodes of seasons 1-2.

Comment

Supernatural wasn't ever light-hearted.

Sure, there are episodes like "Hell House" which was a pure fun episode, but the first season was still dark with Sam slowly becoming a freak. Now, it's the reverse, as that's what Sera wanted with this season; Sam is a freak and they are trying to get him back to normal.

Comment

i think they ment light hearted where sam and dean were just helping people and didnt have the literal "weight of the world" on their shoulders.

Comment

The first season is probably the least worried season of the series. Even in season two, there is that threat of a war happening as to what Bobby mentioned in "Devil's Trap" I believe. So, maybe I'll give credit to the first season of being "light-hearted", but that's not really saying much since Sam and Dean knew that the Yellow-Eyes demon was a huge threat.

Comment

He's very "me me me" and whiny these days. I still love him, but he is too much about how everything with Sam etc is to himself and such. It's tiring. Suck it up man

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎