No announcement yet.

Clois - all discussion merged

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jay15
    "Well done, my man" Was sooooo hilarious!! I never ever imagined clark saying anything like that!! That was sooo dorky and yet Sexy for the same reason!! I know its confusing... but thats how i felt!!
    I think that's why he "drives her crazy" in the future.

Neither one can resist the other. That entire future scene was just filled with glimpses of momentary lapses into gutterville by both characters. They are just so absolutely smitten and taken by the other. What chemistry these two have. To paraphrase Lois, "God, they drive me crazy."

Comment

• The love scene was so amazing and is still enjoyable to watch the 100th time as the 1st. I liked the fact her white shirt had cherries on it and how the end of their love scene they made a point of showing that shirt on the floor. I guess Clark finally got his wild cherry.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbird4u
        I love how there bodies were smooched together!!!
        Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
        Hehehe. Clark got Laned.
        Originally posted by PrincessKent
        omg.....THIS IS LIKE THE HOTTEST THING EVER!!!! cant stop watching...

Comment

• Originally posted by sunny j
          exactly, after all she was thinking of him in no shirt in a romantic situation earlier in the episode. so i say she thought shhhh woman, your about to get clark shirtless, among other things in a romantic setting. did you spot the dancing eyes from lois??
          I did You know, it still amazes me the insane chemistry these two have together.
          I mean, we've been watching them for 7 years now and since the very beginning every time they share any scene they can't seem to stop eating each other with their eyes - especially the last 3 years!

The barn scene is just an awesome example of it - talk about eye-sex! It's a good thing that they've finally managed to resolve their UST

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by PrincessKent
          HOT!! I loved this scene, it is just so PERFECT!

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SteelyGal
          The love scene was so amazing and is still enjoyable to watch the 100th time as the 1st. I liked the fact her white shirt had cherries on it and how the end of their love scene they made a point of showing that shirt on the floor. I guess Clark finally got his wild cherry.
          I hadn't noticed the cherries shirt! I thought they were flowers or something. Good catch!
          Last edited by SCATT; 11-05-2010, 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by SCATT
            I did You know, it still amazes me the insane chemistry these two have together.
            I mean, we've been watching them for 7 years now and since the very beginning every time they share any scene they can't seem to stop eating each other with their eyes - especially the last 3 years!

The barn scene is just an awesome example of it - talk about eye-sex! It's a good thing that they've finally managed to resolve their UST
            they have hott chemistry alright. they light up the screen. looking forward to tonight

Comment

• This post is meant to be a joke and not to be taken seriously.

Smallville legitamatly jumped the shark with this episode. It's funny that people were very quick to say Smallville jumped the shark two seasons ago, but tonight when they do something on the jump the shark list no one has anything to say.

On a site I found it's listed that when two characters, whose sexual tension the show relied on, actually do it it's considered jumping the shark.

Comment

• i just watched harvest again and the moment clark saves lois is really iconic and it was bugging me i was sure id seen it some where before and i was just thinking i was being stupid but we know how smallville love to do comparisons well... check this for one
                from the Max Fleischer Superman short cartoon episode "The Mechanical Monsters", Where Superman spreads his Body and Cape around Lois Lane to protect her from the vat pouring hot lava.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lois_rules_lana
                  i just watched harvest again and the moment clark saves lois is really iconic and it was bugging me i was sure id seen it some where before and i was just thinking i was being stupid but we know how smallville love to do comparisons well... check this for one
                  from the Max Fleischer Superman short cartoon episode "The Mechanical Monsters", Where Superman spreads his Body and Cape around Lois Lane to protect her from the vat pouring hot lava.

Aww, another mirror scene!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lois_rules_lana
                    i just watched harvest again and the moment clark saves lois is really iconic and it was bugging me i was sure id seen it some where before and i was just thinking i was being stupid but we know how smallville love to do comparisons well... check this for one

wow awesome!

Comment

• wow this was freckin awesome. one of the most vivid sex scene in sv history matter of fact all of them belong to clois. This was so intense i loved it

Comment

• So I'm a little late to the party. I've been lurking for a good two years but when Luthor was pre-empted in my area I had to come out of the shadows to post my extreme frustration with people who would understand.

Anyway, so I greatly enjoyed the harvest love scene as everyone else did but I keep thinking when she drops the book and they shift to the bedroom scene, "Noo, Clark! Let her read the section in the manual on "Interfacing with your Kryptonian" first!"

Comment

• If you go back to Clana's sex scene it was really amateur but Clois is so convincingly passionate that it had me nearly believing it was real unlike Clana's 2 sec of making love on the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Lois
                            Move Smallville to HBO..now!
                            I made that joke a few days ago.

Comment

• The pure perfection!

Comment

• it's really beautiful...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀