This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

all them

Comment

Lois: Yes its a sign. Move back. Way back! Far away from him! You are not worthy to be in his presence. Drop your weapon and beg for forgiveness. I dont think you get it. He is a messenger sent from the heavens.
      Preacher: I don't believe you.
      Clark: Lois.
      Lois: Oh you better believe it. Because if you don't listen...he will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger! And he will use his heat vision to raise your village and to super breath to smite your crops!
      Clark: Amen
      Lois: Whadda ya say you speed us away from the children of the corn...honey?

That whole scene was amazing! Had to quote it all

Comment

Originally posted by cloisfan54
        I can't remember the exact lines before it, but Lois calls the townsfolk "wackadoodle". I thought that was hilarious. The kid saying don't call me Alexander, it's Lex. And of course Clark telling Lois she is the one and always will be.
        Love those lines.

Comment

I thought this was the funniest Lois line on this episode:

These Holy Rollers from Hell want to make me a human sacrifice so they can grow bigger tomatoes.”

Comment

Clark: "Amen!" (to Lois's speech)....his face - priceless....hahahaha

Comment

Lois: "Why are we never someplace romantic when he takes off his shirt?"

Comment

Originally posted by individuall
                Lois: "What do ya say ya speed us away from these, uh, children of the corn- Honey?"
                And I love the adorable sound she makes when Clark picks her up..It makes my Clois heart all a flutter
                I agree. And his line about her being the most important thing in his life and his wanting her to know everything about him with no secrets and that she's the one.

Comment

There were some really great lines in this episode, for sure... some of them already mentioned.

Of course, I loved the "you're the one" line and Welling's delivery. I also liked Lois saying that if it hadn't been for Clark she would've been "a crispy critter in Hellsville" -- thought that was funny.

...and I know it technically doesn't count, but I loved the lyrics to the song that played during the Clois "love" scene: "of all the boys you could have landed/why'd it have to be me?" Geeze! Smallville's music department sure knows how to pick 'em. That was a fantastic choice!

Comment

So many lines in this episode!!! Most of them have already been quoted...

I like when she says " Are you kidding me? It's like dating a God or Bono" ... and " now why don't we watch when my knight shiny armour saves the day?... We will be right here waiting for your triumphal return.Still watching!"

Well I like almost each time Lois is speaking...

Comment

Oh I also loved Clark's line: "I'm not sure anybody's ready to believe in a stranger from a strange land."

That's a great book! Did anyone else catch that reference?

Comment

Alexander:" My name is Lex"
                        Lois:" You are crazy people !"

Comment

Lois calling FD a toad. Lois calling their trip to TPZ an "acid trip." I loved all her bits.

Clark: I want you to know completely with no secrets. Because you are the one. You always will be. I have been waiting for Clark to be in a happy, open and healthy relationship since S1.
                          Tess: He is Lex Luthor!
                          Little Lex cutting into Tess. I cannot remember all of it.
                          Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 01-27-2011, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎