This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Harvest"

Talk about your favorite quotes!

"You'd better change your clothes or you're going to stand out like a stripper in a seminary." -Lois to Clark, i laughed at that.

Comment

"I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger" - Pulp Fiction rocks (yes I know its from the bible, but Pulp Fiction is way better)
      Last edited by sexybrent; 10-29-2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Clark: Amen

Comment

I was laughing at that whole monologue of Lois' at the "altar", but Clark's "Amen" was just frickin' hilarious.

My favorite, and yes, I'm a sap...

Clark's "You're the one. You always will be."

Comment

lois speechs to the townfolks were full of good qoutes. also i loved the refrence to the stuff of legends by lex clone.

Comment

Clark: "You're the one. You always will be."

Comment

I can't remember the exact lines before it, but Lois calls the townsfolk "wackadoodle". I thought that was hilarious. The kid saying don't call me Alexander, it's Lex. And of course Clark telling Lois she is the one and always will be.

Comment

I loved all of Alexander's references to old Lex/Clark loft scenes. I had just watched Tempest like a few weeks ago so I smiled at the bowtie comment.

Comment

Originally posted by CK&LoisFan
                    Clark: "You're the one. You always will be."

yup, my fav one too. also two e[ic speeches from lois

Comment

Lois saying : How come everytime he takes his shirt off when it's not romantic. or something along that.

Comment

Lois: Two flats and only one spare. Looks like a job for... (notes of 'Superman Theme' begin to play) Triple-A.

Comment

too many great quotes, but here a few faves

clark finally using the word 'alien' soooo loved that.
                          lois: 'are you kidding me? its like dating a god or bono.'

lois saying 'wackadoodle' that has to be my new fave word.

c: 'you did that'
                          l: 'yeah'
                          c: 'lois, you didn't just heal me, you brought me back. you saved me.'

and of course the barn scene
                          c: 'i want you to know me completely with no secrets, cause you're the one, always will be'

Comment

Originally posted by Canary
                            Lois saying : How come everytime he takes his shirt off when it's not romantic. or something along that.
                            ITA

Comment

Lois: Clark Kent doesn't believe in luck... what did you do? Clark?
                              (I Love how she just knows that about him.)

Lois: Two flats and one spare. It looks like a job for... AAA.

Lois: In the meantime you should change your clothes, or your gonna stick out like a stripper in a seminary.... Why are we never somewhere romantic when he takes off his shirt?

Clark: I want you to know me completely with no secrets. Because your the one. You always will be.

That may be my favorite Clark quote. It is so sweet!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎