This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think final numbers can reach 3 millions

Comment

Wow, was I wrong or what. I thought for sure ratings would go down because of Halloween stuff. Ratings are so unpredictable.

Comment

Eat THAT Dawn!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
          Wow, was I wrong or what. I thought for sure ratings would go down because of Halloween stuff. Ratings are so unpredictable.
          I sort of figured it would do better then Crossfire last year(2.42M), which was under the same situation(Halloween weekend, although Crossfire was preempted in Chicago). I didn't expect it to get close to 3M though(I figured most likely to break 2.5M and if lucky get close to 2.8M)

Comment

The CW’s soon-to-conclude Smallville remained an option at 8 p.m., with 2.92 million viewers (#3) and a third-place 1.2/ 4 among adults 18-49 at 8 p.m.
            That led into Supernatural with 2.48 million viewers (#4) and a 1.1/ 4 in the demo at 9 p.m. ~Marc Berman

That is Outstanding! Smallville keeps happily surprising me! Can't wait for the Final ratings.

Comment

yea totally craig never count out the show it can give us some nice surprises some times. and yea final total will probably def be 3mill, and more so with the dvr figures. I do hope we score another 3mill for over night numbers soon.

Comment

Great for Smallville Season10!!!

It's twisted, I know. But I love it when the 'suits' are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                  You know...I thought the same thing. I thought the ratings might suffer because of Halloween.

I thought the trailer was compelling for this episode showcasing both Alexander/Tess and Lois and Clark together in the crazy town/making love. But then again, how often do they even air those trailers? I saw it air during Vampire Diaries on Thursday night. I saw some more trailers while I was watching the news on my local channel on Friday morning.

I'm glad the episode did well. It wasn't my favorite episode of the season. But I do appreciate that the show tried to take a risk and do something different. There was clearly a lot of effort put into this episode on the part of Al and Turi and I appreciate what they were trying to do.

Comment

I asked this question elsewhere, but I'd like to know if anyone here has any more information.

My husband and I are doing the Nielsen diary this week. If they get the quick ratings from boxes or whatever, what is the purpose of keeping a diary? Are we being counted in the ratings in a few weeks or what?

Here is a scan of one of our diaries:

Nielsen Diary 1

Nielsen Diary 2

I can't stand keeping a journal, it's so tedious; but I want to make sure Smallville gets the ratings. I just don't understand how they figure all this out. It seems so antiquated.

Comment

Homecoming and its publicity has done wonders for the show

Comment

yea the whole neilson system is so old it needs to be changed.

Comment

Amazing numbers, way to go Smallville.

"Wow Smallville almost reach 3 mil. viewers in second half. 8:30 CW Smallville 1.2 A18-49 2.988 mil.viewers."

Awesome sauce.
                          Last edited by PrincessKent; 10-30-2010, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I'm telling you my and wife were talking to some good friends of ours last night and their hooked on Smallville this year because of Tom and Erica, huge Superman fans and its a nice show to kind of sit back and enjoy and get out of reality, I see a lot of couples enjoying the show for what it is now, its kinda cool actually. I think it comes with maturity because in the earlier seasons it was more based for teenage kids and now they've kind of grown up and the older folks are enjoyin' it more IMO.

Great numbers Smallville.
                            Last edited by Shootza; 10-30-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

2.9M!!! Wow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by geminis
                                Eat THAT Dawn!!!!!!!!!

Exactly my thought!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢