No announcement yet.

#6.10 "Caged Heat"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.10 "Caged Heat"

I'll give you three guesses on what the title might mean, lol.

Although, it could just be about a werewolf during heat.

A lot of fans seem to think that this will tell us the story of Sam's time in Lucifer's cage and that is what it's referring to.

Comment

I'm betting, if it does show Sam's time in the cage, it'll be more of a psychological thing within Sam's mind just because showing Sam inside a cage which is in Hell will be too much effects that is beyond SPN's budget, lol.

Even though the cage is probably within a icey lake of fire, I wouldn't mind Sam being in a desert.

Comment

I'm going to go with a not-solid-in-my-mind speculation that since we already know that Sam is currently without his soul - thanks CW promo people! (*grumbles*) - that its still in the cage with the two warring 'brother' archangels and this will show what is, what has been, happening to Sam's soul as a result.

Or; it could just be a flashback from soulless Sam's perspective of what he remembered, before his body got out.

*shrugs*

Comment

So I'm on the verge of thinking episode ten and eleven has been switched, partly due to us knowing a lot about "Appointment in Samarra", but having no clue or no leaked photos of the tenth episode.

Comment

does anyone know if this is the episode that airs before the winter break?

Comment

This friday "Family Matters" will air, and then next week will be "All Dogs Go To Heaven" and the week after "Clap Your Hands If You Believe" will air, followed by a week of the repeat of "Exile on Main St.", and then on December 3rd and 10th, two more episodes, 10 and 11 will air, followed by what will probably be two months of repeats. Although, I think this episode and AIS will be switched around.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                This friday "Family Matters" will air, and then next week will be "All Dogs Go To Heaven" and the week after "Clap Your Hands If You Believe" will air, followed by a week of the repeat of "Exile on Main St.", and then on December 3rd and 10th, two more episodes, 10 and 11 will air, followed by what will probably be two months of repeats. Although, I think this episode and AIS will be switched around.
                Oh, thanks! Where did u find that information, if I might ask?

Comment

STV, Wikipedia and Supernatural Wiki.

Comment

the funny thing is when I read that title I thought of the female prison film franchise. And no I haven't seen them I only know about it because I use to see the cover.Whenever I'd pass by it at Blockbuster years before dvd came into play.

Comment

Well, as I said, this could have nothing to do with Sam as well. I could see this being something like a werewolf trying to cage himself during a full moon like Oz in Buffy.

Comment

Well, this episode has nothing to do with Sam's time in Hell, or even a werewolf, lol.

MEG’S BACK! — Meg (guest star Rachel Miner) kidnaps Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) and tries to force them to tell her where Crowley (guest star Mark A. Sheppard) is hiding. Sam makes her a deal – they will help her find Crowley if she promises to torture him for information about how to get Sam’s soul back. Castiel (Misha Collins) joins the fight but finds it difficult to work with Meg. Posted on KSiteTV. Robert Singer directed the episode written by Brett Matthews with story by Brett Matthews & Jenny Klein (#610).
                        Meg is probably going after Crowley because she blames him for teaming up with Sam and Dean to go against the demons and Lucifer. Stupid Meg, still has no idea that Lucifer was going to kill the demons off.

And I hear Castiel will be kissing someone this season, and I assume it will be Meg in this episode.
                        Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-14-2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Why would the KING OF HELL, with the apparent power to resurrect both Sam and Samuel, be hiding from MEG? Unless, it's just a choice of words. Still, it's an interesting choice of words.

Comment

I don't think Crowley is necessarily hiding from Meg, but I suspect Crowley is "hiding" in his area whereever the captured Alphas are being held at.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                              Well, this episode has nothing to do with Sam's time in Hell, or even a werewolf, lol.

The official description for the tenth episode of Supernatural Season 6 has been released.

Meg is probably going after Crowley because she blames him for teaming up with Sam and Dean to go against the demons and Lucifer. Stupid Meg, still has no idea that Lucifer was going to kill the demons off.

And I hear Castiel will be kissing someone this season, and I assume it will be Meg in this episode.

Why is Castiel kissing Meg? Why is Castiel kissing anybody?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎