Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hah, no problem dude! Yes, awesome trailer and clip, looks like a really intense episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto_marcus View Post

Thanks!

If Sam really doesn't want his soul back, why does he continue to work for Crowley? It can't be just to continue to fool Dean about wanting his soul...why would he even care enough to fool Dean if he doesn't have a soul?

I think he wants it back, but he finds it easier without a soul. I think he's not making the biggest effort in getting it back though.

http://www.ksitetv.com/4452/supernat...nt-in-samarra/

I was reading this episode description for episode 11 that made me think that. But I guess he could of wanted it back at first, but then when the chance came that he could actually get it back...he changed his mind.

Plus, since he doesn't have a soul, it probably doesn't bother him much to be working for a demon.

I think that Sam is afraid of getting his soul back, and that's why he tries to remain soulless. Because with a soul comes suffering, and that guy has been through alot, especially with all that time spend in Lucifer's cage, God knows what happened down there, it's easier to not feel anything. Since he's got no soul he doesn't follow his heart, since he doesn't "have" one. He only thinks with his mind (and one more thing) and the smartest thing, according to him, would be to remain soulless, since he doesn't have to feel pain and he can be, according to himself, a better hunter than he ever has been.

Being afraid is something Sam is unable to feel without a soul though. If anything, Sam is lying to Dean about how he wants to be "normal", but realistically he's perfectly fine with being a hunter that has no feelings or remorse.

Being afraid is something Sam is unable to feel without a soul though.
    *facepalm* That's true, my bad.

If anything, Sam is lying to Dean about how he wants to be "normal", but realistically he's perfectly fine with being a hunter that has no feelings or remorse.
    Exactly. Hopefully, Dean will be able to talk some sense into him.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    I think that Sam sees himself as a better hunter now (he's even said that) and he sees getting his soul back as a hindrance to that. Perhaps that is part of why (and yes, the suffering thing too) he chooses not to.

But I also wonder if there is something that happens in this episode that will sway his mind. Should be interesting to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    Cool, thanks for posting man!

No problem, man!

Souless!Sam is pretty cool, imo.

New In Town
    I think the scene where Sam is biting his arm is creepy. I like the way it turned out with the devils trap being the reason for the blood. I also tihink it was encouraging Sam could have run but went back to save Dean. Sam had already heard Cass say his soul would be a burden. I just hope Dean has some sucess with his deal with Death on next week's episode. I don't think Sam's soul is in the cage at all because of the deal Lucifier made with him at the end of Season 5. I think he had to release Sam's soul and its in Purgorty porabaly with Mary's.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123