No announcement yet.

Bonnie

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnie

Finally!! I was really not liking Bonnie this season. I love that we are getting back to season 1 Bonnie. So glad she has lost some of the anger and some of her need for revenge. She is finally thinking clearly about what needs to be done to stop evil. I just hope this continues and she finally starts to really work on using her powers for good.

I KNOW! YAY! Yippie!

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
      Finally!! I was really not liking Bonnie this season. I love that we are getting back to season 1 Bonnie. So glad she has lost some of the anger and some of her need for revenge. She is finally thinking clearly about what needs to be done to stop evil. I just hope this continues and she finally starts to really work on using her powers for good.
      At first I though Damon setting her straight had a big part in that. After tonight though, with her cousin-witch telling her she needs to be in the middle of everything, she'll continue to have an important role to play.

Comment

i liked this seaon's bonnie and now i fear that if they bring in meredith, fans will have the same reaction to meredith as what bonnie got since they both hate damon but damon fears meredith.

Comment

Bonnie is starting to redeem herself! She's lost some of that arrogance she's been carrying around, and I love how they keep including her in their plans, I hope they keep it up! She's an important player in the game.

Comment

Bonnie is starting to look at Jeremy in a new way. There was a bit of
            romantic chemistry there. Jeremy is so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
              Bonnie is starting to look at Jeremy in a new way. There was a bit of
              romantic chemistry there. Jeremy is so cute!
              Yea, I dunno about that. Her BFF's little brother? That kinda strikes me as a bit icky, but we'll see how the writer's handle it. TVD has quite a reputation of shaking things up and offering the unexpected.

Comment

I think this is the writers way of making Bonnie & Jeremy more useful. I never like Jeremy and feel Bonnie isn't being given enough story...we will see how this goes.

Comment

Originally posted by LexGossip
                  i liked this seaon's bonnie and now i fear that if they bring in meredith, fans will have the same reaction to meredith as what bonnie got since they both hate damon but damon fears meredith.
                  Do you think they´re gonna bring Meredith in?? WOW! Yeah Damon does fear Meredith but I don´t know why yet coz I´ve not read the 7th and last book of the series Midnight. Have you?? I´m dying to see what happens to Damon and the ware - damn- foxies!! lol
                  I live in Brazil and I have demanded the book by interner but I haven´t recieved it yet...
                  I have to say I, myself, don´t like Merredith very much especially coz she hates Damon but anyway she´s a good and loyal friend of Elena and Bonnie.
                  And I never felt that Bonnie hated Damon in the books... she feras him sometimes but she always end up calling him for help. Even Meredith at some point started to give Damon some crefit. I thought right the opposite abt Bonnie and Damon, I think she had a big crush on him
                  Last edited by rej@ne; 11-02-2010, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎