No announcement yet.

Plotholes/Inconsitencies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plotholes/Inconsitencies

I couldn't find the necessary thread for this episode, so I figured I'd start my own and if there is one it'll be moved to its proper thread.
    I was watching this episode and when you discover that Faora is dead, it made me think of the Season 8 episode where Faora possessed Lois body and told Davis that her and Zod couldn't have children and that's why they created him.
    Now I though about the fact that she is just a clone of the younger version of the real Faora, but in the flashback in the Season 9 episode Kandor Zod makes mention of his wife and son being on Kandor when it is destroyed and that makes even less sense, cause if Faora died on Kandor in that explosion, than how did she get older to end up in the Phantom Zone?
    The only thing I can think of, is that the clone Faora seen in this season doesn't have the problem of not being able to bear children.

Wild Mass Guessing:

Faora couldn't have died in Kandor because for her to be included in the experiment she must have been in Zod's army (at least that would make sense).

Since it was kind of a nuclear explosion maybe the soldiers on that front line were sterilized that day. So even if the son that died that day was Faora's child (and not a child of Zod's previous wife who also died in Kandor) it might be possible that they couldn't have children after that day.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
      Wild Mass Guessing:

Faora couldn't have died in Kandor because for her to be included in the experiment she must have been in Zod's army (at least that would make sense).

Since it was kind of a nuclear explosion maybe the soldiers on that front line were sterilized that day. So even if the son that died that day was Faora's child (and not a child of Zod's previous wife who also died in Kandor) it might be possible that they couldn't have children after that day.
      That makes a lot of sense, never thought of that. They never said Zod was married with anyone other than Faora, but they never said he wasn't.

Comment

The wife that Zod referred to in the explosion was not Faora. That was his first wife, and his son that he had with that wife.

About clone Faora having the ability to bear children while real Faora couldn't, that probably had something to do with the nuclear explosions she experienced during the war in Kandor.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎