#6.12 "Like A Virgin"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This. Is. Seriously. Not. Cool!

Comment

Guess we'll have to wait another week to finally see Sam with his soul back...

Comment

This is total BS! Why must we suffer because Nikita and Vampire Diaries are crappy shows with crap ratings... I can't stand that twilight crap either. Pure garbage... they have RUINED the image of vampires by turning them into emo wussies, lol

Comment

A lot of fans are flooding the CW with complaints (me included!) as they should!

Why should we have to suffer another week without Supernatural just because two other shows can't handle their own ratings resulting in the CW takes OUR space??

CW Feedback Page

Comment

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
            A lot of fans are flooding the CW with complaints (me included!) as they should!

Why should we have to suffer another week without Supernatural just because two other shows can't handle their own ratings resulting in the CW takes OUR space??

CW Feedback Page
            I did already... I saw on some fan site that posted this news and they had over 900 angry fans comments already, lol! CW really sucks! I just popped in my seasons 1-5 dvds for watching this week to curb the withdraws and subdue the anger

Comment

Originally posted by sino8r
              I did already... I saw on some fan site that posted this news and they had over 900 angry fans comments already, lol! CW really sucks! I just popped in my seasons 1-5 dvds for watching this week to curb the withdraws and subdue the anger
              Yey! That makes two of us here!!! And yeah, the CW totally SUCKS!!!

Tomorrow I'm figuring on having my OWN SPN marathon! Ha!

Comment

Woah, what happened? No Supernatural this week?

EDIT: Just read it, and... **** YOU CW! When Supernatural ends, I hope the network goes to Hell.

Comment

Fu** cw & tvd!!!!!

Comment

The CW has got to be the lamest network in the history... they have one quality show on their crappy network and this is how they treat it? The CW does not deserve Supernatural.

Comment

http://twitpic.com/3u2kvg

Look what someone posted...

Comment

At least we know that the CW still doesn't care about its oldest show(Smallville) and the only show that has the balls to do something OUTSIDE of the normal CW crap(Supernatural)...heck, we know they are prejudice over age as they told Kurt Fuller he was too old to be on Melrose Place. Let's hope Dawn gets some backfire from the big leagues of Warner Bros. and CBS for bringing in false advertisement and only giving viewers 24-hour notice.

But, hopefully this may bring some sunshine over this gloomy day, some news on the villain!!

THIS has me VERY upset. Supernatural scoop to make me feel better? — Alyson
                        It’s just a week. I think we’re all going to be okay. I can’t say the same for our brothers Winchester, though, who will be going up against an antagonist of Lilith proportions in the second half of this season. And just as freakin’ creepy — if not more so.
                        Lilith proportions? Hrm...I'm thinking it's on a creepy factor, or trying to release someone, or something, from Purgatory. If it was a power factor, I think the name Azazel would've been mentioned before Lilith, imo.

Comment

Read this on a STV forum:

Chicago was not preempted. Vampire Diaries and Nikita was shown after the local news. And American Idol did not effect Vampire Diaries. (Nikita was not effected by Idol because Bones was on at 9)

But here the ratings

vampire diaries 3.46 million viewers
                          nikita 2.65 million

Which are in line with the season averages for the two series.
                          This is probably CW's biggest mistake ever.
                          So the CW LIED about the reasoning of bumping Smallville and Supernatural!

Can someone just slap Dawn O. already?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                            http://twitpic.com/3u2kvg

Look what someone posted...
                            That is GREAT!!!
                            Originally posted by Anno_Domini

Dude!! This is a bunch of CRAP! Seriously, the CW has got to be one of the biggest fails ever!

Comment

At least we know that the CW still doesn't care about its oldest show(Smallville) and the only show that has the balls to do something OUTSIDE of the normal CW crap(Supernatural)...heck, we know they are prejudice over age as they told Kurt Fuller he was too old to be on Melrose Place. Let's hope Dawn gets some backfire from the big leagues of Warner Bros. and CBS for bringing in false advertisement and only giving viewers 24-hour notice.

But, hopefully this may bring some sunshine over this gloomy day, some news on the villain!!

Lilith proportions? Hrm...I'm thinking it's on a creepy factor, or trying to release someone, or something, from Purgatory. If it was a power factor, I think the name Azazel would've been mentioned before Lilith, imo.
                              I am DYING to know who the new baddie is since Crowley kicked off. At first, I thought it was purposely done so he could find purgatory but then I ran across an interview with SG which she said they had to burn his bones and that they couldn't have Crowley (who was cool and all but not that powerful) after someone as great as Lucifer. I have to agree. Then I thought maybe Death could be it but I doubt it. I mean killing Death would be like trying to kill God. It ain't gonna happen plus Death seems too indifferent. Then I remembered that they(Alphas) meantioned their mother and at first I thought it was Lilith but she would likely just create demon spawn and I doubt they'd bring her back. Finally, the meantion of a spider woman creature plus the eggs makes me think that she is the mother and might be trapped in purgatory just released somehow. Well, either way, I think it has to be the mother who is the new bad guy. I'm just not sure if she is a spider or what.... what myths have a spider as a god or creator that might rival Lucifer's power, lol?

Comment

Read this on a STV forum:

And there we have it, there was no point at all to delay them... Dear Dawn Ostroff, can you please tell me what the hell the point of airing repeats of The Vampire Diaries and Nikita tonight instead of all new episodes from Smallville and Supernatural is? I think it's impossible for The CW to suck more than they do... though, they have proved me wrong in that area before.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎