Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6.12 "Like A Virgin"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im guess sam will still be adjusting to getting his soul back and they will probably go back to hunting so nothing really changes for sam. i wonder tho when they meet back up with samuel and if sam is going to have any emotion about what they went thru for the past year. sam with no soul just took orders and did stuff with no feeling. with his soul now i wonder if he will have any anger towards his grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
      Glad they changed the title, now all we need is Quentin Tarantino to write the episode and explain his interpretation of the song "Like A Virgin", hah.
      Thats not gonna happen.

Comment

New, short promo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5qCX...eature=feedbul

Comment

i liked the old title better even though this one makes more sense it's just that i like the movie titles

Comment

Schemingstar05 (via Twitter) Any spoilers for Supernatural?

Did you know Supernatural is the best show of 2010? You did? OK, how about some scoop from the first episode of 2011? Hide yo' virgins! A dragon (we're talking a dragon with ginormous wings) is breaking into people's houses and snatching up local girls wearing purity rings. For those who are interested in the cool monster factor of demon-hunting, this will be the episode for you. If you just want to see Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) working together and everything returning to sunshine and puppy dogs…maybe not the episode for you.

Comment

If you just want to see Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) working together and everything returning to sunshine and puppy dogs…maybe not the episode for you.
              I saw this yesterday and it was this *points up* that really made go like Vader at the end of Episode 3 and scream "Nooooooooooooooooo!"

*sighs*

Comment

Schemingstar05 (via Twitter) Any spoilers for Supernatural?

Did you know Supernatural is the best show of 2010? You did? OK, how about some scoop from the first episode of 2011? Hide yo' virgins! A dragon (we're talking a dragon with ginormous wings) is breaking into people's houses and snatching up local girls wearing purity rings. For those who are interested in the cool monster factor of demon-hunting, this will be the episode for you. If you just want to see Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) working together and everything returning to sunshine and puppy dogs…maybe not the episode for you.
                The dragon breaking into people's houses and snatching up girls reminds me of that one dude from YouTube, haha.

I have a feeling that it'll be hard for Sam and Dean to go back to the "sunshine, puppy dog" days because Sam will most likely feel he just got out of Hell and will obviously ask questions which will bother Dean, but then Dean will end up asking Sam questions as well as seen in the promo.

And I think that the dragon will be able to turn into a man for special effects sake. We will probably only see an actual dragon only a couple of times, imo.

Comment

DEATH RETURNS FOR A MEETING WITH DEAN — Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Bobby (Jim Beaver) anxiously wait for Sam (Jared Padalecki) to wake up to see if Death (guest star Julian Richings) was able to restore his soul without causing Sam to lose his mind. Meanwhile, Dean and Bobby investigate a disappearance of virgins and discover dragons are behind the kidnappings. Bobby sends Dean to a doctor who owns the only weapon in the world that can slay a dragon, but Dean must prove himself worthy enough to take it. Posted on KSiteTV. Phil Sgriccia directed the episode written by Adam Glass (#612).
                  Interesting...this seems like Dean-centric. I would think this episode will mostly be about Sam since it mostly revolves around "How will Sam be after he gets his soul?".

Wonder what Dean will have to do though to prove that he's worthy to have the dragon-slaying weapon.
                  Last edited by Anno_Domini; 01-07-2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Promotional images from the episode: http://b3rt4.iimmgg.com/image/be3d87...d28bf9d0baa9b9

Comment

New trailer

Comment

I think the promo/trailer covers "Unforgiven" as well, as it showed Samuel in it, in what appears to him trying to open a cocoon of sorts, and then also a decaying man saying, "I look good Sam".

Will there be a giant spider in an episode as well?

It makes sense...I mean, there's a scene of Sam with a woman in a bathroom, and it's mostly what a Sam with no soul would do...perhaps there's a spider-woman seducing men and laying eggs or something, which would make sense for "Unforgiven" almost called "The Kiss of the Spider-Man".

Comment

Nice, I've missed alot of news during the weekend! Cool promo, thanks Anu! I agree with Anno, it looks like it covers "Unforgiven" too.. and your spider-theory makes sense, and yeah, "The Kiss of the Spider-Man" was the working title for the episode.

Did that girl say "kcuF Me"?

Comment

She says "handcuff me", lol. And she's either the main spider-woman, or maybe a "helper" or something that tries to lay eggs inside Sam.

Comment

Hah, damn, I knew I misheard it. Yes, that's probably the case.

Comment

Preview Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8_z9c28y148

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎