#6.12 "Like A Virgin"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.12 "Like A Virgin"

The title of the episode is all I know.

Supposedly it's about Sam's year after coming back from Hell as well as Dean's year with Lisa and Ben, but I thought that story would be told in episode eleven.

Cool, thanks for posting!

Comment

Jim posted on twitter that he just got this script and "Boy, are some people going to be surprised"

thought I would share...

Comment

Are any of the other cast on Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by LaosieM
          Jim posted on twitter that he just got this script and "Boy, are some people going to be surprised"

thought I would share...
          Cool, thanks!

----- Added 51 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by The Wizard
          Are any of the other cast on Twitter?
          Yes. Misha Collins.
          Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 11-04-2010, 03:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ok so Jim posted today that he was listening to Blind Lemon Jefferson and Dropkick Murphys today while in between scenes for ep 12. I looked up songs from these and here is what I found -

Wikipedia says about Blind Lemon Jefferson -
            In 1927, Jefferson recorded another of his now classic songs, the haunting "See That My Grave Is Kept Clean" (once again using the pseudonym Deacon L. J. Bates) along with two other uncharacteristically spiritual songs, "He Arose from the Dead" and "Where Shall I Be."

And one song from Dropkick Murphys is called "Tessie"

Was Jim giving us more clues in posting this or am I just reading too much in to what he says?

Comment

ok so Jim posted today that he was listening to Blind Lemon Jefferson and Dropkick Murphys today while in between scenes for ep 12. I looked up songs from these and here is what I found -

In 1927, Jefferson recorded another of his now classic songs, the haunting "See That My Grave Is Kept Clean" (once again using the pseudonym Deacon L. J. Bates) along with two other uncharacteristically spiritual songs, "He Arose from the Dead" and "Where Shall I Be."

Was Jim giving us more clues in posting this or am I just reading too much in to what he says?
              You may be reading too much in to what he says, on the other hand, you never know. If it wasn't intentional by Jim, then it was atleast a pretty damn cool coincidence!

Comment

I think you're reading too much into it as well, lol.

Comment

And once again the fans are turned upside down in their ways of knowing what an episode will be about, lol.

Yes, this episode will be about a dragon, but it will now be called "Like A Virgin" as well as this episode will most likely have nothing to do with Sam and Dean's year after they avoided the Apocalypse.

It feels like season five all over again with us barely having an idea what the season will bring.

Comment

Yeah, from the article in the TV Guide seems this is now "Like a Virgin" (the article talks about the boys fighting a dragon who is kidnapping virgins, hence the name).

Though I always find it better when the show goes with a song title versus a movie title. Makes me remember the good old days when we got classic rock in episodes I guess (though Madonna is, by no means, part of that! LOL)?

Comment

Glad they changed the title, now all we need is Quentin Tarantino to write the episode and explain his interpretation of the song "Like A Virgin", hah.

Comment

Here's the trailer:

Promo trailer teaser for Supernatural episode 6x12, "Like a Virgin" (formerly known as "How to Train Your Dragon"), airing February 4, 2011. Captioned for th...

Comment

I hope that the case is more like the B-plot for the episode, I want some time for the aftermath of Sam getting his soul back and a nice, long conversation between the two brothers. This sounds like a pretty fun case and it will be nice to see the two brothers (both with their souls intact) on a black/white case again, it's been a long time. This will give the episode a great balance.

JANUARY 28th, I have no idea of how I am gonna survive the Hellatus.

Comment

seems like this episode is actually going to have a real dragon in it kidnapping virgins.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
                              I want some time for the aftermath of Sam getting his soul back and a nice, long conversation between the two brothers.
                              This. I have a feeling we're not going to get it though--too chick flick-y for Dean.
                              But it would be nice...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎