No announcement yet.

Aw come on!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw come on!

can't we for once get a Bartowski family reunion that doesn't end badly? I was shocked that she showed up and then... darn it, Sarah! You couldn't have waited five minutes! I was looking forward to Mama Bartowski seeing Ellie again after all these years.

ya im like come on let ellie see her mom. atleast she didnt get killed.

Comment

Well, she (and Casey) did believe that she was an extremely dangerous person. She (they) had no idea of what her intentions were, so she (they) were trying to protect them.

Comment

I can't help but think that their (NSA/CIA) intelligence was wrong. Either that, or Mama B is actually working for Volkoff and *is* a villain, and her actions were legit...meaning even though she is a villain, she still wants to keep her family out of harm's way.

Comment

Either she's a villain who wanted to keep her family safe . . . or Casey/Sarah are wrong, and she still wanted to keep her family safe. Either way, she did right by Chuck/Ellie in this instance.

I think in the end she'll be on the right side. Just might take more than one episode to figure that out. I would like there to be a scene with all three of the remaining Bartowski's where Chuck's dad is discussed/mentioned . . . I guess we're supposed to assume that since his mom knows about the intersect, she'll know her husband is dead

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎