Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Aisle of Terror?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Aisle of Terror?

what did you think?
    10 - ONE TWO This episode had Freddy WooHoo
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - NINE TEN Never want to see this episode agian.
    0%

Robert Englud's still got it.
    9.9/10. I'd give it a ten, but Sarah interupting the Bartowski family reunion (twice) made me dock a tenth of a point.

Comment

It was interesting.

I'm noticing lately I dunno something off with Sarah and Chuck. They seem more like friends then anything else. They do nothing that makes you think they are together, hold hands, kiss or hell even hug each other.

Look at tonight.

I'll compare it to the one episode when guy throws chuck off the roof and you hear Sarah's heart wrenching scream.That scream literally gave me goose-bumps it felt so real.

Tonight he gets shot just out of the blue, and all you get is a mediocre "Chuck!".No frantic behavoir or emotions.

I dunno , maybe its just me but I just don't see the chemistry between them that they showed from season 1-3. Maybe its the writing and dialogue and them just not creating moments where you can see it.

Morgan and Casey never get old. It's the perfect partnership.

Going to give it around a 7ish I think. Mainly for I dunno the 2 focus characters seem to have lost their spark and because I didn't think they needed to take mama bartowski into custody the way they did, black hoods, kidnapped into a van. Why not just show up surprised, that way you don't give chuck a chance to warn his mom, but it doesn't feel like a betrayal,like how it felt tonight. Feels like they did it just to create angst between chuck and sarah, especially given next weeks episode title. I understand the motives but not the execution.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinge
        It was interesting.

I'm noticing lately I dunno something off with Sarah and Chuck. They seem more like friends then anything else. They do nothing that makes you think they are together, hold hands, kiss or hell even hug each other.

Look at tonight.

I'll compare it to the one episode when guy throws chuck off the roof and you hear Sarah's heart wrenching scream.That scream literally gave me goose-bumps it felt so real.

Tonight he gets shot just out of the blue, and all you get is a mediocre "Chuck!".No frantic behavoir or emotions.

I dunno , maybe its just me but I just don't see the chemistry between them that they showed from season 1-3. Maybe its the writing and dialogue and them just not creating moments where you can see it.

Morgan and Casey never get old. It's the perfect partnership.

Going to give it around a 7ish I think. Mainly for I dunno the 2 focus characters seem to have lost their spark and because I didn't think they needed to take mama bartowski into custody the way they did, black hoods, kidnapped into a van. Why not just show up surprised, that way you don't give chuck a chance to warn his mom, but it doesn't feel like a betrayal,like how it felt tonight. Feels like they did it just to create angst between chuck and sarah, especially given next weeks episode title. I understand the motives but not the execution.

To me they seem like a couple with KIDS ! ALREADY !

(in the film Couples Retreat actor Vince Vaughn tells tells one of his buddies how he cant have SNACKS with his wife because of the kids, and his friend tell him how that should not stop him )

This almost seems like Chuck and Sarah right now. The screen time that they can spend some time together I want to see them like in Chuck Vs the Colonel

Comment

Another great episode. I always love it when Jeff and Lester inadvertantly take down the bad guy, so that was a fun ending, but the real highlight was Mary's return. The final scene was fantastic; I really felt for Ellie when Chuck told her that Mary wasn't coming, and I have a feeling next episode is going to be be a very tense one - Chuck and Sarah are going to be at odds, Sarah is probably closer than ever to discovering Chuck's still spying (and won't be happy to learn that her mother was/is a spy too), and Mary will either be proving her innocence or being an outright villain. Can't wait to see where this goes!

Comment

A great episode as always. I don't have much more to say than that. It was also an awesome Halloween episode! Not too much and not too little of that feeling of Halloween. So I give this episode a 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinge
              It was interesting.

I am glad someone else noticed this... I really haven't been feeling them much this season.

Comment

I liked it. I thought it would have been better if Chuck had carried in the Teddy Bear that was left on the ground . . . would have let Ellie know that her mom was at least thinking of her a little bit. Given her some hope. That was a missed opportunity by the writers.

Comment

The look on her face looked like Chucks when he used to be in the dark about a family member.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkClone
                    I liked it. I thought it would have been better if Chuck had carried in the Teddy Bear that was left on the ground . . . would have let Ellie know that her mom was at least thinking of her a little bit. Given her some hope. That was a missed opportunity by the writers.
                    Yes! I totally agree. I was surprised when he didn't have it in his hands.

Comment

This episode was...not very memorable, I thought, except for the Halloween related stuff. Robert was good in his role and Jeffster was awesome (how scary was Jeff without his shirt?!) but I'm a little tired of Morgan and Casey always being teamed together and Linda...frankly is not doing it for me as Mary Bartowski.

I'm still snickering over the 'Aisle of Terror' images though.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎