Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who had the best reaction to a reveal?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lois in Salvation/Isis! She was the only one whose reaction was one of pure JOY!!!

Comment

I think I liked chloe's best

Comment

Chloe's face was priceless when he caught that car.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark/Lois-fan
          From the poll, definitely Lois reaction in Salvation/Isis. Pure enjoyment of her jumping him and they kiss with Clark smiling afterwards.

Also Lex reaction in Shattered. Him looking at the smashed car and then at Clark.
          I'm just dying of laughter. "Shattered" was the second best revel. "Isis" makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, while "Shattered" make you laugh till it hurts. I also find Lana's reaction funny. I mean, you would think he was bringing her to view Jimmy Hoffa's body. Just check out Kristen's face in both "Reckoning" and "Promise."

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by SparkleforSmallville
          For me it's still Lex at the Fortress, in Arctic.
          "I have to admit Clark, this is a big step up from the Barn"!
          I thought I was the only one who loved that line!

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by wellinglover66
          I also loved the reaction from Lionel (in Clark's body) in Transference. The look that Tom gave as he lifted up that tractor...GENIUS!
          Damn, I forgot about Lionel!
          Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 12-30-2010, 04:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I LOVED Lois' reactions in Salvation/Isis, pure love and joy, and Clark was so happy, such a joy to watch such a happy scene. NO shock, angst, tears, panic or hero worship whatsoever, really refreshing.

The aftermath is even better, she's the only who didn't completely change herself and give up her normal life and dreams because of the secret.

2nd Favourite is Clark's reaction, "so is my space ship in the attic?" "No, it's in the storm cellar."

3rd Favorite was my darling Jimmy Olsen, in Identity and Doomsday. He so deserved to know before they destroyed his name!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎