#6.11 "Appointment In Samarra"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.11 "Appointment In Samarra"

All I got is the title.

What sites are we allow to show on this site from where we get the info?

I would like to know because I found out the title about two months ago and I can make new threads, and also know that Jim will be portraying Bobby in episode six and then taking a break until this episode.

Comment

Hm... Wonder what (place) Samarra is?

Thanks for posting!

Comment

It's the title of a book...Samarra is pretty much 'death' as the book was about a man committing suicide. So, this episode is probably dealing with the return of a certain Horseman.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
          Samarra is pretty much 'death' as the book was about a man committing suicide. So, this episode is probably dealing with the return of a certain Horseman.

Good gravy just please please please play the O Death song again then!!! It is impossible to convey here how much i LOVE that song!!!

*breathe, breathe, breathe*

All better now..

Comment

Jim posted a pic on his Twitter of a trailer that belonged to the man who played Death in "Two Minutes To Midnight", which he previously posted way back when the episode was being filmed. He said there were no spoilers since it was an old pic, but I assume it's a hint of what's to come as they are filming episode eleven right now.

Comment

So, it may not be the Horseman in this episode, BUT, Lindsey Mckeon, who played Tessa, was spotted filming the eleventh episode.

Edit: And...another update:

Some photos have been shown of Dean and Tessa talking to eachother, so Dean will be the one seriously injured and on the brink of dying.

But that might be pretty cool, imo, as Tessa may have insight on Sam's soul. And it wouldn't really make sense for Sam to interact with a reaper anyway, just because of him lacking a soul.
              Last edited by Anno_Domini; 11-02-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

yes this is the Episode Death Returns also The Reaper Tessa returns as well

Maybe Tessa is Sent By Death to Reap a certain soul for him or to retrieve his ring from dean or something

Comment

I haven't seen any indication of Horseman Death being in this episode, besides the rumors. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Tessa acts as a messenger and Death is an unseen force as he was for the second half of last season.

Comment

It has been confirmed that Death is in this episode (or at least his 'meatsuit').

Click here to see behind the scene pic

That's him, in the glasses, if you look past Dean/Jensen.

Comment

Woah, freaky. Thanks for the confirmation.

Dean and Tessa are talking and Death is just watching. That would be cool, imo, if Death was just watching and there aren't any interactons, but Death is just watching in a creepy-manner. And he does look creepy, haha.

Comment

You're welcome.

You know, we don't know if Death has to take a vessel/meatsuit like the others. If he did, can you imagine?

Cause some people have said since Death is in glasses here it's his vessel....

Comment

Maybe Death is trying to pull a Clark Kent, thinking that glasses actually do hide someone's identity? Lol.

I think he does have to take in a vessel, as the other Horsemen did as well, from a certain bloodline(has to be a bloodline...Pestilence had to take a Dr. Green for a reason). Perhaps he's wearing glasses this time around because he's watching over Tessa, sitting in a chair and reading a book.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                            Maybe Death is trying to pull a Clark Kent, thinking that glasses actually do hide someone's identity?

I think he does have to take in a vessel, as the other Horsemen did as well
                            And that makes me wonder what it takes to be the Vessel for Death. I mean, we know what drew Lucifer to Nick (cause he was waiting for Sam to say yes) and what drew Castiel to Jimmy so aside from the possible blood link...?

Huh.

Comment

Maybe Death has to say, "I'm a brother of God", and that would usually make someone say, "Heck yes, I want to be the vessel of a relative of God; sign me up!"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎