Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam is so messed up, he's even freaking out Samuel.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
    What would make you think Samuel was in Hell before being resurrected? From what we have seen in "In the Beginning", he didn't really do anything wrong for him to be sent there after his death. And with Sam and Dean, Joshua said that God gave them salvation which is why they both were in Heaven, especially Sam who even doubted why he was up there from the get-go seeing as how he let Lucifer out of the box.
    Exactly.

Comment

Sorry for the mistake I made in my previous post. It was 4 in the morning and I was only on a couple hours of sleep.

I was thinking that it was Samuel and not Mary who made the deal in "In The Beginning" most likely.

Anyways, I think it's odd that something or someone other than God would resurrect Sam. He resurrected Castiel, but not Sam who had a bigger part in stopping/delaying the Apocalypse?

I don't think it's God that brought back Sam and Samuel because I doubt Samuel would be talking to God over the phone about collecting the Alphas and [SPOILER] the producers said that God and Chuck would not be apart of Season 6 at the Comic Con panel [/SPOILER] if I remember correctly.
      Last edited by Dexter; 10-26-2010, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Well, I think God probably had never intended to bring Sam back is because Sam was needed to keep Lucifer back in his cage, and also, since Sam is back, whoever brought him did not understand the ramifications of Sam being back on Earth as how Sam has changed lately.

And Sera had mentioned that [SPOILER] Chuck may return [/SPOILER], but it's not necessarily a sure thing.

Comment

You guys need to watch the Rapure again. Jimmy is gone, Cas told him if he took his body that its gone forever and that he wouldn't die or move on, he's just gone. I see it like Fred/Illyria from Angel, Jimmy's body is a shell like how Freds was.

Comment

Originally posted by LanaandPete
            You guys need to watch the Rapure again. Jimmy is gone, Cas told him if he took his body that its gone forever and that he wouldn't die or move on, he's just gone. I see it like Fred/Illyria from Angel, Jimmy's body is a shell like how Freds was.
            There's no use comparing Angel to Supernatural, just because SPN is a little bit more realistic...and I say that because Jimmy's body, if it's only a shell, then I'd assume he'd be dead, but if he's not dead then where the hel is Jimmy's soul? I'd assume still inside Jimmy. If he were to have died, then his soul should be in Heaven, but if he's not dead...then his soul must still be intact. And Angel was always a bit iffy when it comes to Heaven, the same goes for Buffy.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎