Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess laughing at Cat.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tess laughing scene just made me admire Cassidy Freeman more than I already do. The laughter felt genuine and it felt as though Cassidy herself enjoyed that moment.

Comment

I just had a nightmare last night and that she was in my dream laughing at me and my dog. Man she's crazy!

Comment

Pretty much my favorite part of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
          I just had a nightmare last night and that she was in my dream laughing at me and my dog. Man she's crazy!
          did you really? yeah I thought she was so good at the evil laughter

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by costas22
          I wonder how she made it happen. Is she really that good at fake laughing or did she remember Tom and Michael's commentary on Red?
          "who's the hulk now Beotch?"
          Last edited by kal-el_Girl; 10-23-2010, 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

WHO WOULDNT?

When i heard cat say that- I was laughing with her- almost before her..

Lois Lane is the blur..

.. .....XD

Comment

I really loved that scene! I was laughing too.

Comment

I thought her laughing was delightful myself. but thats me.

Comment

It was nice to see Tess laughing...it sucked it was at Cat.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    Last time we got any emotion from her was briefly during her scalding by Zod & death scenes in season 9 and in Toxic when her best friend was murdered.
                    Well there was Checkmate where she begged Oliver to forgive her she seemed pretty rattled in that scene. Her scenes in Pandora she seemed emotional.

Comment

Cat was good this episode, oh and when Oliver stuck her in that thing at the museum, and she just keep on yelling, wow that was funny!

Comment

I found it as a nice touch to the episode .

Comment

I thought the scene was hilarious. And come to think of it, we've NEVER seen Tess crack up laughing like that before. It was definitely a fun scene. Cat's reaction to Tess was priceless too.

Comment

It was awesome and kind of infectious, I found myself laughing right along with her- also I love the fact that Cassidy (either consciously or subconsciously) had the tiniest bit "mad scientist" feel to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman_Prime
                              It was so nice to see. Tess so often has that hard, pensive look on her face and to see her features melt into a moment of being tickled by absurdity was very enjoyable. Tess looks so much more beautiful when she smiles.
                              Exactly!
                              That was like the best moment of the episode for me. It made me LOL so hard

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
                                I wonder how she made it happen. Is she really that good at fake laughing or did she remember Tom and Michael's commentary on Red?
                                Probably real laughter. I'd imagine in any scene with Cat (that adorable actor and her expressions combined with her hilarious lines) it's difficult NOT to laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎