Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess laughing at Cat.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea when cat told tess lois was the blur was a pretty good scene.

Comment

Here laugh was a big surprise. She's always seemed emotionless. So laughing at Cat's theory that Lois was the Blur was strange to witness.

Comment

I liked her reaction. I liked seeing Tess & Cat together.

Comment

I laughed too. It was nice to actually see Tess as human.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Here laugh was a big surprise. She's always seemed emotionless. So laughing at Cat's theory that Lois was the Blur was strange to witness.
            You thought Tess was emotionless???? I actually think she has always been filled with emotion and it was there, seething underneath the surface. Sometimes it would sneak out, but this was definitely the first time where it was really really overt. It was an honest, genuine amusement which I do have to say is something that seems hard to do when it comes to Tess.

Comment

Last time we got any emotion from her was briefly during her scalding by Zod & death scenes in season 9 and in Toxic when her best friend was murdered.

Comment

This was a great ep for Tess, hope to see more of her!

Comment

That was a hilarious scene! I fell even more in love with Tess when she laughed at Cat.

Comment

This episode was great for Tess! I loved seeing her smile and hearing her laugh. I hope she gets to do more in the future.

Comment

I guess I am in the minority here because I thought it was a very fake laugh. I couldn't help but notice how false the laugh seemed. I don't mean Tess but I mean the acting.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                        It was lovely to see Tess laughing. Definitely a highlight of the episode.
                        Somebody needs to remix that scene on You Tube maybe even auto tune it.

Comment

it was good to see tess laugh. and i sooo enjoyed that scene.
                          also tess' scene with alexander when she bought the book into him to read. loved seeing her soft and tender side.

Comment

GLORIOUS MOMENT!!! I shall replay it forever!

Comment

I LOL'd along with her.

Comment

It was so nice to see. Tess so often has that hard, pensive look on her face and to see her features melt into a moment of being tickled by absurdity was very enjoyable. Tess looks so much more beautiful when she smiles.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎