Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quotes in Isis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tess: Billionaire by day and hero by night. Oliver, you're better than Christmas.

Tess: Groupie love isn't real love, Oliver. You used to know that.

Lois: Hey, Clark. You're Blur-rific.

Cat: Wow. You Metropolis girls do have your own sense of...style, don't you?
    Lois: You should see what's underneath the jacket.

Cat: Won't this be the greatest? Working together again? Our names look terrific side-by-side on that byline. It's like we were meant to be partners, Clark. You're the Popeye to my Olive. The Mickey to my Minnie.
    Lois: The sick to my stomach.

Isis: As once you lived, Osiris, so shall you live again. Through the Ritual of Life, I shall restore your heart and claim your body for your soul.
    Cat: I will never understand liberals.

Oliver: There's gotta be an easier way for a girl to get a date in this town.
    Isis: Your heart is brave. But I can see it belongs to a lonely soul. A warrior with a vacant heart. You try to fill it, but the harder you try, the emptier it becomes.
    Oliver: Yeah, well, I may be lonely, but I'm still gonna kick your Egyptian ass.

Cat: I'm not buying it, Clark.
    Lois: Well, your only options are cash or credit because Clark just told you the truth. This is Metropolis. Weird things happen all the time. Get used to it!

Clark: All my life I've been afraid, Lois. Afraid of people knowing the truth about me. Afraid of them rejecting me. And even if they didn't, still losing them. I've been afraid of everything I can't control. But when I was faced with the idea of losing you forever, it made me realize there's something I would regret more than anything else. And that's not telling you the truth about me. I guess that's the only way we could share a life together. I know the odds are stacked against us, and we'd be risking everything. But if you're ready to take that leap, there's no one else that I want to take that leap with. Lois, you've had a lot of questions about the Blur. It's me. I'm the Blur.

Lois: What took you so long?
    Clark: What? You--

Comment

Originally posted by Blur 26
      LOL. There were so many good ones in this episode.
      Yeah, that's true, this ep was really funny In each scene was something. I had to laugh several times

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎