Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unbelievable Chemistry!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate would be to have these two in the next Superman movie. But if that doesn't happen, it would be great if they did any kind of movie together. It would be a shame to waste such great, entertaining chemistry.

Comment

You're right, THAT's chemistry : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weBFS__LGnM

Comment

There will be no other Clark and Lois for me than Tom and Erica. They are the Best and Believable.

Comment

Originally posted by pal
          You're right, THAT's chemistry : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weBFS__LGnM
          Phenomenal video! And YES! They are our generation's Superman and Lois Lane!! Their chemistry is off the charts and I hope the Nolans and Snyder consider this.

Comment

Tom and Erica have always had that chemistry since Crusade, and even before that; I distinctly remember reading that these who really hit it off from their first meeting.

I really wish to see these two in the BIG screen...

Comment

The Chemistry between the two has been there from the getgo its just changed is all. They are no longer the fiery explosion of Hot Chocolate and Halibut ..they are now the sexy (if not sensual), fiery passion of Chocolate and Peanut Butter.. they are the ultimate Reeses peanut butter cup.. MmmmMMM and they deserve to be in that movie. Tho I am not sure i am ready to see TW's Clark in the superman costume. I still can't quite picture him with 'tights' haha. I think they may end up being my OTP and thats saying something for me. Thanks to TW and ED for such a great performance.

Comment

Screw the movie. I want instead a Metropolis spinoff with these two hehehehe. Now that would be so awesome.

Comment

^ When it comes to TomErica, I'm very greedy. I want them in a MOVIE and a METROPOLIS spin off.

Comment

After SV finally ends, a two hour movie METROPOLIS with Clark Kent fully emerging as Superman, working with Lois at the DP, with Perry, Jimmy and Lex, with lots of TW and ED sizzling chemistry! That could so work!!

They are so natural with each other and seem to like each other as people and as professionals, am sure that respect for each other translates into super hot and super sizzling sexual chemistry on-screen!

TW and ED for the win for METROPOLIS - The Movie!!!

Comment

I agree with so many here! Their chemistry is wonderful to behold.
                      If they don't get considered for the movie I will be soo disappointed.
                      Would love a Metropolis spin-off/Movie, that would be so awesome. Just as long as we'd get to see those two together I'd be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                        There will be no other Clark and Lois for me than Tom and Erica. They are the Best and Believable.
                        Same. I can't picture anyone else. They are it for me. They are my lifetime's Lois and Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                          The Chemistry between the two has been there from the getgo its just changed is all. They are no longer the fiery explosion of Hot Chocolate and Halibut ..they are now the sexy (if not sensual), fiery passion of Chocolate and Peanut Butter.. they are the ultimate Reeses peanut butter cup.. MmmmMMM and they deserve to be in that movie. Tho I am not sure i am ready to see TW's Clark in the superman costume. I still can't quite picture him with 'tights' haha. I think they may end up being my OTP and thats saying something for me. Thanks to TW and ED for such a great performance.
                          ITA
                          Its like atomic fission in intensity.

Comment

their chemistry is ..... insanely awesome

Comment

Love them together. They ARE Lois and Clark. just imagining them on the big screen give me chills, this HAS to happen!!

Comment

I must be in the minority because I don't see the amazing chemistry everyone is speaking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎