X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darthcow
    It's amazing! So sad it has to end.
    I don't even want to think that yet.

Comment

this was the defining episode in the relationship that i wished for with lois and clark. I was beautiful when he told her, the main problem i had with lois not knowing for so long like the movies-good but wrong- this way she figured it out like the good little reporter she is and make shows how much clark has grown without being condescending
      perfect

seriously, tear jerker..to have love like that

Comment

Hi. I don't write too many posts as the good and bad of each episode are deconstructed ad nauseum here. However, this thread brings to the forefront why Tom Welling and Erica Durance work so well together and should be seriously considered for the roles of Lois and Clark once Snyder is ready to cast.

Lets put it another way. Tom has ten reasons and Erica six. Tom Welling has perfected Clark Kent. Erica with Lois Lane. I personally thought Superman Returns was not a horrible film but I never truly felt Brandon captured the subtleties and nuances one must to fully become such an iconic figure. Superman is as much Clark as Clark is Superman. The same holds true for Kate and her Lois. If you're only given a few months to prepare for this type of role, one which will be scrutinized mercilessly, you must bring your 'A' game at all times. As I mentioned above, Tom has ten years of preparation and Erica brings six to the table. Snyder would be foolish not to at least bring them in to audition. By the end of the series, Tom will most likely be Superman. That's all thats left for him to do.

The future Clark Kent from 'Homecoming' is the Clark Kent Superman should be. He's witty, he's buttoned up, he's focused and he's fully embraced his destiny all without having to feel contrived. We never saw much of that from Brandon's Clark Kent even when given the little amount of time Clark was on screen. The only time I felt it was in the beginning on the farm. Tom has been through all of that already. He knows how Clark should react to anything thrown his way. The same definitely holds true for Erica's Lois. She has her nailed. Snyder's script can introduce Lois and Clark anyway it wants and Tom and Erica can and will make it seem effortless. That's true chemistry and a wise financial decision. The better the chemistry, the fewer the takes!

Comment

Their is something about their chemistry in the last two episodes that makes me say something I thought I would NEVER say.

I've always consider Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher to have had the best chemistry out of any couple on screen. It's now a joint top position for me. They have absolutely nailed it

Comment

Tom and Erica, the best Lois and Clark ever!

Comment

smokin'

Comment

Superman Returns was yesterday on TV here, and I simply have to say it: no chemistry at all between Routh and Bosworth. When I compare them to what I saw in `Homecoming´... *sigh*

Comment

Their chemistry is off the charts.

Tom and Erica are an absolute joy to watch onscreen together.

Comment

TW/Clark and ED/Lois ROCK! Makes me sad that SV wasted all those years screwing up Clark and Lana.

Comment

I honestly think they have the best chemistry on TV. What a shame no one but us recognises it
                      And I'm pretty sure if they sent a clip of Isis' last scene to Mr Nolan, he would have a very difficult job justifying why they wouldn't be PERFECT for the movie.

Comment

Holy cow their chemistry is freaking amazing!!! And it's getting better and better!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KACM
                          Tom has ten years of preparation and Erica brings six to the table. Snyder would be foolish not to at least bring them in to audition.
                          Actually, Erica will bring seven years to the table after this season ends, not six. She only missed seasons one through three.

Comment

My heart breaks that this series will end now that this relationship has just really started. I have to say that the story of Clark and Lois has ALWAYS been my favorite love story but with TW and ED in these roles....my favor has reached a whole different level. These actors are sooo good with each other its hard to realize that they are actually acting. They really do look like they are in love in a beautiful and natural way. I agree that Tom has had good chemistry with other actresses on this show but together with Erica it's a whole new world.

Comment

Their chemistry could set a whole room on fire . They are my generation's Lois and Clark and are my favourite. Used to be Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain but they've just completely overthrown them in last two years! .

Comment

The last scene of Isis....so natural, effortless, sexual, intimate, affectionate, loving and tender....I really believe these two characters are in love, great acting, and the chemistry? No words for it, just simply sizzling and amazing.

Will be hard to top this on the big screen without these two; those who don't watch Smallville but are Superman fans would also be aware of TW and ED as Clark and Lois and if they do their research on the web and see Homecoming and Isis clips, they'd also find it hard to accept any other couple as Clark and Lois.

TW and ED just simply sizzle, sparkle and rock!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎