Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unbelievable Chemistry!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Chemistry on SV. HOLY CRAP.... Tom and Erica are Amazing together.

Comment

From the very beginning ED/TW have captivated me with their unique, and palpitating chemistry. I've been in a complete awe of their sizzling electricity since "Crusade" and like a fine wine they just got better and better as the seasons rolled on..

Comment

Chemistry is unbelievable! I admit there are awkward moments, but only when they are supposed to be awkward. They play their parts so well, it's hard to imagine them ever not being with each other. With Clark and Lana, you could tell and feel the rift between them, even when they were doing good, you could feel how there was always something pulling them apart.
        This is the complete opposite. Even when things are rough, the pull is incredibly strong. They are pulled together, because.....well we all know the reason....They are meant to be together. When the going gets tough...The tough get going. They are sooooooo good together.....Awwwww....Just love clois

Comment

AMAZING chemistry.
          I saw in Durance ever since she first came on the show.
          She was and remains to be the main reason I watch SV.
          The ultimate Lois Lane

Comment

I agree. I think it's a shame that it had to happen this late. Though I would like them to dial back on turning the plot of episodes into a lovestory like they did yet again in Isis. If they could do it with some subtlety, which Smallville really sucks at, then it would really be awesome. Unfortunately, TV/Hollywood can never totally capture things exactly as they are in the comics, where Clark & Lois don't smother each other as much as they do in Smallville and actually do their jobs while subtlely showing their affection for each other periodically without always having to be around each other. Very often in Smallville it seems like Lois is all there is to Clark & Clark is all there is to Lois and they have no lives of their own.

I love that the chemistry is definitely there, but the lack of subtlety makes it hard to watch at times.

Comment

I kind of think that there is subtlety as well as overt chemistry and I love it.

In fact, a lot of people didn't see it because it was so subtle, but there is absolutely no denying it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Fugoukakusha
                Yeah. I never watched Smallville before and I started it at Season 8 because I saw a glimpse of "Clois" when I accidentally saw one episode one time. I swear I thought these two were dating at first because they really have that spark, unbelievably chemistry between them and I fell in love with their pairing immediately. My favorite Lois and Clark used to be Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher but now these two replaced them
                I still have a soft spot for Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher, but this big reveal was so much better than LnC. The fact that it was Clark telling Lois and her leaping at him rather than Lois being angry/ upset had a lot to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Laverty
                  AMAZING chemistry.
                  The ultimate Lois Lane
                  I saw it too. My sister only really started watching Smallville when Lois showed up.
                  Erica is definitely iconic Lois and Tom is pretty freaking Super, too.

Comment

OYYY agee with all of you guys... their chemistry is so good I dont even blink if there is a clois scene..cant wait for next week! :O

Comment

Originally posted by Laverty
                      AMAZING chemistry.
                      The ultimate Lois Lane
                      Amen. The only hope I had was that she was the future.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk2
                        Highly doubtful either Welling or Durance are cast in the upcoming movie but there is no way they will cast any actors who have the chemistry they have going right now. They ought to capture this lightning in a bottle and put them in the movie. It's surprising how they have stumbled onto this special pairing after 10 seasons and then the show has to end. Is it just me -- or does anyone else out here notice that Welling and Durance seem to have tapped into an unusually sincere and almost wholesome vibe that's too good to waste?
                        I've loved the way Welling and Durance interact together since Lois' first appearance in "Crusade." I think Tom Welling has chemistry with pretty much every woman he's ever acted with. I truly do. But it's always been a little different with Lois. For me, there have always been different levels with the two of them. Rivalry, friendship, companionship, sexual tension and now love. Chemistry is subjectve, that's for sure. But I've always seen it with these two. ALWAYS.

As far as a sincere and almost wholesome vibe that's too good to waste?

Yes. I think the difference is that I actually believe that Clark and Lois love each other. I can believe that they will make a marriage last---with all the ups and downs and routine. I actually believe that they will be happy. I can see them sitting on a couch together eating pizza and watching a movie on a Friday night. I can see them working together for the rest of their lives and competing against each other in a fun and friendly manner. I can see them just completely and totally adoring each other and laughing and teasing and just in general having a beautiful marriage. I think they're fun. I think they're joyful. I've ALWAYS thought this so I'm really glad that Season 10 is finally following through on the potential that so many of us saw 7 years ago from Lois' first appearance in the show. The minute those two stood in that cemetary and Lois said that she "never made her bed"....and Clark smiled. He was amused. in a very dark time....Lois brought some joy to his life. I've been waiting for this for 7 years. And they do not dissapoint.

Bottom line? I support this relationship because of all the freaking relationships on this show---past and present---this is the ONE that I truly believe will LAST. I can see that the love is EQUAL on both sides and I can believe it's a partnership that will last. I can see chemistry that will continue to grow and grow and sustain itself year after year as opposed to burning out. I'm thrilled with the way their chemistry is playing out on the show and I'm proud to be one of the fans that waited patiently and believed in this couple even years ago when so many people didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey229
                          I've loved the way Welling and Durance interact together since Lois' first appearance in "Crusade." I think Tom Welling has chemistry with pretty much every woman he's ever acted with. I truly do. But it's always been a little different with Lois. For me, there have always been different levels with the two of them. Rivalry, friendship, companionship, sexual tension and now love. Chemistry is subjectve, that's for sure. But I've always seen it with these two. ALWAYS.

As far as a sincere and almost wholesome vibe that's too good to waste?

Yes. I think the difference is that I actually believe that Clark and Lois love each other. I can believe that they will make a marriage last---with all the ups and downs and routine. I actually believe that they will be happy. I can see them sitting on a couch together eating pizza and watching a movie on a Friday night. I can see them working together for the rest of their lives and competing against each other in a fun and friendly manner. I can see them just completely and totally adoring each other and laughing and teasing and just in general having a beautiful marriage. I think they're fun. I think they're joyful. I've ALWAYS thought this so I'm really glad that Season 10 is finally following through on the potential that so many of us saw 7 years ago from Lois' first appearance in the show. The minute those two stood in that cemetary and Lois said that she "never made her bed"....and Clark smiled. He was amused. in a very dark time....Lois brought some joy to his life. I've been waiting for this for 7 years. And they do not dissapoint.

Bottom line? I support this relationship because of all the freaking relationships on this show---past and present---this is the ONE that I truly believe will LAST. I can see that the love is EQUAL on both sides and I can believe it's a partnership that will last. I can see chemistry that will continue to grow and grow and sustain itself year after year as opposed to burning out. I'm thrilled with the way their chemistry is playing out on the show and I'm proud to be one of the fans that waited patiently and believed in this couple even years ago when so many people didn't.
                          Well said.

Comment

I love them If only they were cast in the movie together...that would be BEYOND brilliant!

Comment

Totally agree! These two have all kinds of chemistry and its been there from the very start. The moment Lois showed up in Smallville Ive been waiting for Lana to disappear so that these two could get it on. But this is not a Lana hate thread. Welling and Durance have been amazing as Lois as Clark since season 4, I loved the teasing/semi fighting stuff they started out with, the friendship it grew into..all the awkwardness once Lois developed a crush on him and Ive just been in Smallville heaven since they actually became a couple because they have done an amazing job every step of the way.

Lois's reaction to Clark telling her the truth could not have been more perfect. I was having a total joygasm when she knocked him over. Their chemistry was through the roof!

Any couple picked to play Lois and Clark in the Superman reboot has very little chance to have more chemistry than these two, its impossible to beat them in just 2 hours.

Comment

It's amazing! So sad it has to end.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎