No announcement yet.

Unbelievable Chemistry!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable Chemistry!

Highly doubtful either Welling or Durance are cast in the upcoming movie but there is no way they will cast any actors who have the chemistry they have going right now. They ought to capture this lightning in a bottle and put them in the movie. It's surprising how they have stumbled onto this special pairing after 10 seasons and then the show has to end. Is it just me -- or does anyone else out here notice that Welling and Durance seem to have tapped into an unusually sincere and almost wholesome vibe that's too good to waste?

I agree. They work really well together. Durance is extremely hot. I always thought Clark and Lana looked horrible together. The looked very uncomfortable. CLois works so well together because of Welling and Durance. If I was Tom, I'd be on that off the camera too

Comment

Christopher Reeve past the torch over to Tom, he literally is the new Superman if he's casted or not, and Erica Durance is the best Lois Lane there ever was, don't get me wrong Teri Hatcher was good but there is something about Erica's Lois Lane that can never be touched by another actress.

Comment

Seriously. it unfreakingbelivable. These two are sizzling. On fire.

Comment

They have amazing chemistry especially when they are playing "Lois and Clark" which is why I was sad that this episode didn't have enough Lois in it! Too much Isis!Lois. Oh well, next week should be better...I hope...

Comment

Originally posted by Ella
            They have amazing chemistry especially when they are playing "Lois and Clark" which is why I was sad that this episode didn't have enough Lois in it! Too much Isis!Lois. Oh well, next week should be better...I hope...
            I agree!

I was so angry when Clark told her for the first time on the roof and she was Isis. Then she flew off!

But I'm really starting to like that stock room. I'm tellin' ya.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk2
              Highly doubtful either Welling or Durance are cast in the upcoming movie but there is no way they will cast any actors who have the chemistry they have going right now. They ought to capture this lightning in a bottle and put them in the movie. It's surprising how they have stumbled onto this special pairing after 10 seasons and then the show has to end. Is it just me -- or does anyone else out here notice that Welling and Durance seem to have tapped into an unusually sincere and almost wholesome vibe that's too good to waste?
              Quoted for absolute and undeniable truth! They SO deserve to be cast in the roles that they so obviously were born to play. TW and ED for the next Superman movie!!!!!

Comment

Yeah. I never watched Smallville before and I started it at Season 8 because I saw a glimpse of "Clois" when I accidentally saw one episode one time. I swear I thought these two were dating at first because they really have that spark, unbelievably chemistry between them and I fell in love with their pairing immediately. My favorite Lois and Clark used to be Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher but now these two replaced them

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                  I agree!

I was so angry when Clark told her for the first time on the roof and she was Isis. Then she flew off!

But I'm really starting to like that stock room. I'm tellin' ya.
                  My fellow Chimmy fan, Britt! *waves* Hello!

I like how we have similar tastes on a lot of things! I was angry at that part too but the stock room was gold and I love that scene so much. It may be one of my top favorite scenes ever, actually! It was perfection!

Comment

TW?ED are the best Lois/Clark ever they would be great in the new movie

Comment

They have amazing chemistry... its off the charts.

Comment

From here on end, there is no way I can look at the Superman franchise and accept another Clark/Lois. Tom and Erica are it. YAY!

Comment

I am with everyone... great chemistry. We've seen it on and off since Erica was cast as Lois, but this season especially! There is something about her version of Lois that is very real and likable. She has personality & vulnerability that is played nearly perfectly. She just seems like she's Lois. Almost as if that's just how she is and who she is. Tom's acting has really improved over the past few seasons & he really seems to have found a groove w/ Clark. Then together, their scenes... I can't look away. I listen and watch with more intensity than I have ever w/ this show. The pairing is exactly how you have wanted to see it. It's not fake, forced or awkward. Not unless it's supposed to be, which it was at times in earlier seasons as they were getting to know each other. By the way... I read that Snyder wants a 35-40 year old actor to play Superman... I'm not saying we should hold our collective breath, but Tom is 33! Well within the age range & only a year older than was Christian Bale when he played Batman & he was only known for American Psycho at that point. For some reason, it just seems to fit together... Hopefully it does. I'll admit that I am biased but seriously, does any other actor look like Superman the way Tom Welling does? Routh was alright, but he had his chance & something was missing in his portrayal. It was a combo in the looks, in the acting and in the characterization of Clark Kent & Superman. I think Tom can pull it off!

Comment

Originally posted by cloisdestined
                            seriously. It unfreakingbelivable. These two are sizzling. On fire.

amen!!

Comment

They are amazing together. I don't think I've seen chemistry as good as theirs, especially this season. I'm not just saying that because I'm a Clois fan either. They work great together. They just fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎